DKNY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DKNY Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DKNY in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this position and after 5 days I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview was fairly easy and straight forward. I was interviewed by both manager and assistant manager. They were both very professional, respectful, and nice. Their attitude helped me a lot as it made me feel more comfortable. They told me what the job expectation were and some of the policies. 3 days after the interview the manager contacted me to proceed and complete my background check. The following day, after the background check was completed, I was contacted again and was offered the position.

Assistant Print Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DKNY.

Interview

Spent over $200 flying myself out for the interview as the HR representative said an in-person meeting was necessary. Interview was no longer than 15 minutes long. Thought it went very well but never heard back. Couldn't even get as much as a quick update despite my numerous attempts to receive one from HR.

Interview Questions

DKNY Response

Aug 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience interviewing with DKNY. We value all of our candidates' feedback and use it to continue to find ways to improve our interviewing process. If you ... More

Director Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DKNY (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief but well organized interview. Questions were well rounded and thoughtful. Had an interesting and great learning experience would love to explore future and current positions available with this company,

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DKNY (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The store manager asked the basic teamwork and motivation questions. The interview was about 30 minutes long. I had a second interview 3 months later with the district manager and she asked the same questions. That interview was supposed to be a FaceTime interview, but she claimed her phone was acting weird. So we ended up doing a basic phone interview. She seemed distracted as if she did not want to do it in the first place. It did not feel authentic at all. The second interview was like 5 minutes. I've sent a thank you note & a follow up call. Nothing in return. They are still looking for an assistant and supervisor and it's about to be June in like two weeks, that right there to me raises red flags. I know people want to find the right person, but I don't think every last person they came across was unqualified.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DKNY in November 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring and they said yes for seasonal. They didn't interview me. I ended up liking the job and worked there for a year until I had to move to a different state.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DKNY (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Was interviewed by both District and Store Manager. They're both laid-back during the interview process. Questions.pertained to being a leader and a motivator in the workplace while, response to different in-store scenarios, and methodologies on how to achieve sales goals.

Interview Questions

• Which assets can you bring to the team?
      How will you motivate your staff to acheive sales goals.
      1 Answer

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DKNY.

Interview

Was hired originally for sales associate and got promoted. It was a casual interview and pretty laid-back. I was asked life situations since i didn't have much of a work history prior.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DKNY (Aurora, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair in my local area and there were many companies there. DKNY was among them and when I came across my manager, she immediately liked me. I was dressed up and had my resumes ready. I had previous background experience in customer service so that was a plus. She asked me about my background and explained a little bit about what DKNY is about. Their company and values were explained. I thanked her for her time and left. An hour later she called me on my cell phone to set up an interview. The interview happened a few days later and all were straightforward questions about my work background, what are my strengths and weaknesses, and my personal background. After my interview, my manager stated that she would want to make an offer... which means I got the job on the spot :)

Interview Questions

• why I want to work at DKNY, have i ever heard of DKNY or shopped there, what is my major and why did I choose that, what will i pursue as a professional career, what am i best at when giving customer service, what am i worst at?   Answer Question

Studio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DKNY (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and decisive process for me since I was brought in by a head hunter. Process is different for each role/manager style. It was contacted by a headhunter first and then was set up with an interview a couple days later. I was offered the job on the spot

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DKNY (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

My resume was submitted to HR through a contact I had. HR contacted me to set up an interview time which was over the phone. I had the interview with HR and then was told that I would be interviewing with my potential supervisor. I was told the day after the interview with my supervisor that I got the internship.