DKNY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DKNY Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.4

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DKNY.

Interview

The HR manager reached out to me via email after submitting my application online to set up an interview with the supervisor. I met with the supervisor within a couple of days. The interview was relatively casual and laidback. The supervisor didn't ask too many surprise questions just a couple about the company and marketing practices.

PR Freelancer Interview

Interview

Quick, and nothing unusual. Just you're typical interview with the HR recruiter. If she likes you, you then meet with the PR team. You basically need to repeat what you just said to the HR recruiter. They tell you what you'll be doing day to day.

Digital Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DKNY (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with a HR intern and had a second phone interview the next week with one of the graphic designers and the associate creative director. They asked me basic questions and said they had already looked at my portfolio. I was given an offer the next week.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very short in person interview. Asked a few questions to get to know me and my experience. Wanted to see where in the company I would fit best (sales, marketing, etc.)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DKNY (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I went to the back room and we did the interview. Then she gave me a little test on the floor and I had to pretend to sell her something. Then she said that she will call back for a second interview once the department manager is back.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DKNY (Hanover, MD).

Interview

The interview process was standard. I usually get nervous during interviews but the interviewer made it simple. He asked a lot of questions about what i was currently doing and gave me expectations of the assistant manager position at DKNY.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DKNY in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this position and after 5 days I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview was fairly easy and straight forward. I was interviewed by both manager and assistant manager. They were both very professional, respectful, and nice. Their attitude helped me a lot as it made me feel more comfortable. They told me what the job expectation were and some of the policies. 3 days after the interview the manager contacted me to proceed and complete my background check. The following day, after the background check was completed, I was contacted again and was offered the position.

Assistant Print Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DKNY.

Interview

Spent over $200 flying myself out for the interview as the HR representative said an in-person meeting was necessary. Interview was no longer than 15 minutes long. Thought it went very well but never heard back. Couldn't even get as much as a quick update despite my numerous attempts to receive one from HR.

Interview Questions

DKNY Response

Aug 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience interviewing with DKNY. We value all of our candidates' feedback and use it to continue to find ways to improve our interviewing process. If you... More

Director Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DKNY (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief but well organized interview. Questions were well rounded and thoughtful. Had an interesting and great learning experience would love to explore future and current positions available with this company,

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DKNY (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The store manager asked the basic teamwork and motivation questions. The interview was about 30 minutes long. I had a second interview 3 months later with the district manager and she asked the same questions. That interview was supposed to be a FaceTime interview, but she claimed her phone was acting weird. So we ended up doing a basic phone interview. She seemed distracted as if she did not want to do it in the first place. It did not feel authentic at all. The second interview was like 5 minutes. I've sent a thank you note & a follow up call. Nothing in return. They are still looking for an assistant and supervisor and it's about to be June in like two weeks, that right there to me raises red flags. I know people want to find the right person, but I don't think every last person they came across was unqualified.