DLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLC Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DLC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview went rather smoothly. They see you as a cash cow so they make all the snap judgments on your resume. Keep in mind, it is what they can sale not who you really are so make sure you are telling them how much money your skills will make them and they will have a grin from ear to ear.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLC (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with various staff members to ensure fit. Very talented team. Felt like they really got to know my background. Process took 2 weeks. Very promo response time. Met with various levels of management. My advice is Be prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DLC (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is rigorous in the fact that there are 4 rounds, but only 1 was in person so it was manageable. Be wary, only 1 of the 4 interviewers are actual consultants so the picture they paint is tainted/bias.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting and specifically DLC?   Answer Question

There were a number of reasons. 1) They do not provide laptops. While this may not be completely unusual, no one bothered to mention this to me. HR mentioned it in passing after an offer was extended while answering another question of mine. 2) consultants are required to pay out of pocket for travel expenses and then reimbursed, 3) they gave me less than 24 hours to respond to the offer (red flag), 4) benefits were good but not as good as Big 4 (where I work now), 5) they market they hire Big 4/Top 20 school/Fortune 1000 candidates; few to none of the people I met matched that criteria, and 6) it is clear on the job reviews on here that some consultants are not happy and management tried to cover it up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLC (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Professional and easy. Interviewers seemed experienced and were very detailed in the questions asked. Overall, I had a really good experience with the interviewing process. They move quickly if they think you have the qualifications to stay assigned from project to project. That said, I think the expectations are high as are most consulting firms. Consulting is not for everyone but if you are willing to drive and work a lot of hours and get into projects you may have little information and knowledge on and still can do well and produce quick and visible results, it can be very lucrative. While you can learn a lot on this capacity, I cannot imagine anyone doing this over the long haul if work life balance is something you personally strive for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DLC (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

A series of interviews were administered until I accepted the offer. First was an interview over the phone then a one on one with various parts of the internal staff; I met with recruiters, I met with client service director and I finally met with CEO. Experience was very great, very casual. They asked solid questions of my experience and I was given the opportunity to ask questions.

Talent Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLC (Woodland Hills, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very thorough. I went through 3 rounds of interviews, up to the CFO level. I could sense that everyone wanted to make sure I'd fit into the company culturally (which was also important to me). Probably one of the best rounds on interviews I had to go through to get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work at DLC.   1 Answer

Quality Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DLC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2009.

Interview

1. phone interview , if ok, go ok;
    2.interview 3:1 by mangers;
    3.interview 1:1by general manager, if ok. start to work!