DMC Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DMC Marketing

1.3

Client Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call in the next day. It was a serious phone interview 20 minute long, talking about my experiences, what motivates me, what I expect from a company and schedule a in person interview. The in person interview was not a interview. 3 people in a room listening the president saying how the company is sucessful and fun. They don't care about your resume because everyone goes on the same training process, so you have to prove your work.
    They said they would call selected people back for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Short, straightforward, uncomplicated. They company overview was layed out, expectations were stated. Many questions as to the type of style of employee I am. Questions related to my overall compatibility with the position. Professionally done.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

3 Interviews.

1st Interview is on the phone, very basic, asking what leadership skills you may have, explaining very broadly what the job is. Definitely will be asked to come for an in-person interview if you say you're interested.

2nd Interview is in person, with the Manager himself. You will most likely have another person interviewing with you in the same room. Not much of an interview, the manager will ask about you, then continue to talk about himself as well as the company and what it is.

3rd Interview- You will be brought down to the cafe downstairs and be asked if you want a coffee or anything , on them. You will then be interviewed by another team member, not anyone with high standing in the company. They will go over the different promotions, how long you will spend in each job, and what the expected pay would be in each one. After so you will be brought back up upstairs to talk with the Manager one more time, answer any leftover questions you may have, and definitely be given a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and at the end was offered an in person 1st round interview. In my 1st round interview I met with the president of the company and learned about him & the meaning behind DMC. He showed me the opportunity and from there I was asked back to a 2nd round interview.
    In my 2nd round I was paired with an account manager in the office who broke down the opportunity further for me and asked me why I should be given the opportunity.
    Upon finishing that I had a 3rd and final interview where I was offered the opportunity and I took it. I haven’t looked back since and I love it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Marketing.

Interview

It was a great interview process from the start, when I got the call. The girl on the phone was enthusiastic and friendly. And when I met the hiring manager, he was very different from what I expected and what is the norm. But in a very good way. He was passionate and extremely honest, in an actually blunt manner. It was refreshing to meet someone who wasn’t uptight like other interviewers and hiring managers are like.

The actual interview was a group interview, with another person. I thought it was a great approach because I love competition (in a good way). I enjoy taking challenges head on. People who don’t like group interviews, it’s just their own insecurities. They don’t like them only because they know they can’t compete against the other candidates in the way, to make themselves stand out. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Is business and entrepreneurship and hard work something that I want to be involved in?   Answer Question

Glorified Pyramid Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DMC Marketing.

Interview

Everyone there is super nice. The hiring manager is really nice. BUT they did not tell me ANYTHING about my day-to-day and I had to basically force it out of them to tell me everyone starts in "marketing" is what they call it, but it's basically going in groups to stores to sell product. They told me I had to go to the gym 2-3 times a week, and that I would have to work Saturdays so if you are into that, go for it. Nothing wrong with it, just wasn't for me. I want to say again that they were really nice I believe the people there have good intentions and I suppose if you apply yourself you can learn a lot here. For where I am in my career though it would have been a huge step back salary-wise. Best of luck if you are looking to pursue this.

Interview Questions

DMC Marketing Response

Oct 14, 2019 – President

Thank you for providing your feedback. We have not had an offer we made declined in a very long time and our records will show that. We apologize that you were not selected for the position. We are... More