DNA Diagnostics Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DNA Diagnostics Center Interview Questions

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Fairfield, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxed. I was explained the job again after speaking to my manager on th phone about it. I got to ask my questions. They are personable and informative.

Interview Questions

• GIve an example of how you would deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Fairfield, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Not intimidating, but they asked solid questions. Felt prepared, so had no worries. I met with the manager of consumer services first. Then the supervisor whom I would be reporting to. Both were super nice, and since I got the position, ended up being awesome to work for/with.

Call Screener Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Fairfield, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I did a phone interview first, and then was asked to come in person. Two managers interviewed me. It was very laid back, and I felt comfortable. I was then asked to come in to observe for 45minutes. After I observed, I was interviewed by another manager. I think the process was a little extensive, but relatively simple.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of this company?   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Had my first interview with a couple of managers. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had. Just from that interview I had really great vibes. I was called within a few hours and schedule the second and final interview. The final interview went well and the time that I spent with the company was very precious and I definitely miss working there.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long process - had to go back 3x times within 3 weeks just to complete my interview process, because all of the managers were busy. Also my start date was pushed 2 weeks back.

Interview Questions

• What is your work background?
      What related experience do you have?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Fairfield, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

They made me wait over 30 minutes and didn't show up. Said they were in a meeting and didn't know when they were going to be done. I left and let the receptionist know that it is rude and unprofessional to assume that management feels that they are the only ones making the decision to become a part of their team and I would never work for someone was isn't will to work with me. I have yet to receive an apology email or phone call.

Interview Questions

• I was given any questions because they never came to the interview made by an appointment.   1 Answer

Retail Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DNA Diagnostics Center (Fairfield, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then they setup an in person interview. I met with the one who I had spoken with on the phone and one other supervisor. Then they brought in another supervisor and I answered more questions with her. I felt comfortable with all of them and enjoyed the conversation. Then I did some testing and left. I received a call within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customers who are upset?   1 Answer