DPT Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DPT Labs

2.1

Training Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPT Labs (Lakewood, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Three separate interviews, each done by multiple people. They were scheduled around my work hours at the time. All three interviews were done in the time span of about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my knowledge of computers and software. Also general questions about why I wanted the job and what it was that interested me in the position.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPT Labs (Lakewood, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

One interview with manager and HR. I was asked simple questions. They will hire practically anyone. I was offered the job the next day. Decided to take the job to gain some additional experience. Shelf life of most employees 6 months to 1 year.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPT Labs.

Interview

For an entry level position, only a supervisor level and below was present. That seems to have changed to include a manager in the years that have since passed. Be prepared to discuss previous experience, especially with regard to instrument experience or lab bench experience. Willingness to work an off shift is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience. Are you willing to work nights or evening?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DPT Labs (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

very brief and not very detailed at all. most people are bio majors so they don't know much about much to ask you detailed chemistry questions. they will ask you behavioral questions basically to see if you can be a person who would follow orders to the letter with no deviation from established methods.

Interview Questions

• time managements and multitasking. and give an example of when you had to do that.   1 Answer

Line Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DPT Labs.

Interview

was not told that which department was going to . was applying for maintenance man when it was for line tech . was not given tour of production plant if I had to do it over , I would be not to comfortable with interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DPT Labs.

Interview

The hiring process and interview was very easy. Tell all the experience that you have.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPT Labs (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very cordial, and interactive. Well coordinated, and orchestrated. Definitely the best foot forward with interaction with management that is trained to provide information that is limited.

QC Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DPT Labs.

Interview

Lousy management not available in time for the interview. Questions not relevant to job and insufficient training program. Job was not as advertised and was never able to get into the desired position.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DPT Labs.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. I applied on Sunday night and received a call the next morning on Monday. I scheduled an interview for the next day, then received a call on Thursday letting me know I got the job

Interview Questions

• Goals?
      Team player?
      ...the usual   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much room for negotiation.

Aseptic Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPT Labs in May 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview. Very freindly and easy going process. looking for people that are egar to work, learn, and add something to the company.