DRT Strategies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

2 telephone interviews and one face to face, very honest and straightforward. No attempt to be tricky. Very positive and upbeat describing the opportunity . Detailed explanation of the company and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your background fits for this job   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter in San Diego. She was very friendly and informative. We scheduled a phone interview and I received enough information to feel positive about the company and to want to learn more. She then scheduled an in person interview with me to meet with other team members in Arlington, VA. I met with three managers and the other recruiter. All were very informative as well and had a consistent message about the culture and environment of the company. After speaking with everyone I felt like this was definitely a company I wanted to work for. The company culture seemed collaborative, positive, and like everyone worked well as a team. The following week the recruiter called and offered me the position, which I accepted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself (work related) that I won't find on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied through my university and had one interview on campus with two representatives. Standard questions about past experience, customer relations, organization. They have a cool perk where the company gives you an allowance to use on your own personal development. Seems like a cool place that's supportive of women and their growth.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflicting instructions from supervisors   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 face to face interviews. There was quite a bit of redundancy. Since each interviewer represented different departments, some originality would have been helpful. All questions that I posed were answered completely.

Interview Questions

• How would I move the company forward as relates to hiring better people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome. The recruiter I worked with was very transparent and positive. Not only did she help direct me if the job was a good fit, but even followed up with me after to discuss questions and concerns. Everyone I interacted with was very informative and gave the impression they cared about your career future rather than filling a spot.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I had a phone pre-screen with the Recruiter which went well. After the interview she was not very responsive at all but once I was able to get in touch with her, she assured me that she was trying to get me in for an interview. I came in for 2 interviews - first with 2 Senior Managers and second with another Senior Manager. The offer process took almost 3 weeks but finally it worked out.

Interview Questions

Interview

I attended a recruiting event where I submitted my resume. Shortly after there was a phone interview, followed up by an in person interview where an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time had a problem at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Expert Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Telephone screening; in-person interview with three staff, half hour each person. Each category had a list of questions involving explaining how certain situations were handled, so behavioral. It was a good experience, everyone was nice, inviting and professional.

Interview Questions

• Asked a few questions on the areas of ambiguity, leadership, adapting to change.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

STAY AWAY from this company. On two separate occasions I made it to the final stage in the hiring process and when it came time to issue a formal offer letter they offered me significantly less ($20k+) than the range established before the interviews. Came up with an excuse about "internal equity" of current employees. They are an unprofessional company and dishonest. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Interview Questions

• Do not bother looking at Glassdoor for interview questions.. there are plenty of other companies out there.   Answer Question

Lied about salary they could offer. Mentioned a range of $85-100k on two separate opportunities and offered significantly lower at $60k both times. Only reason why I entertained the second opportunity was because the recruiter mentioned he "wouldn't waste my time if I couldn't get you in the range you are seeking." Turned out to be a complete lie and wasted months of my time. DO NOT even entertain an opportunity with this company because it'll most likely be a phony offer that they can't deliver on.

DRT Strategies Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Director of HR

It is unfortunate to hear you had a dissatisfying interview process with DRT. Our recruiters do the utmost to provide a positive experience for all candidates. Thank you for providing feedback as... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. A quite experienced professional recruiter; expectations communicated well in advance, clear and precise communication in every stage of the interview process; and right on time. The recruiting team was quite responsive to all questions and comments about the DRT management team, benefits and corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Keys to collaborative organizational culture
      Team work