DTCC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DTCC Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.7

Global Operations Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DTCC.

Interview

Met recruiter at college job fair. She reached out to me a few months after. Talked with one person for 15 minutes and then had 2 two-person interviews via Skype.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTCC.

Interview

Applied online. Phone screen with HR came first. Then, first round interview with department representative followed by second rounds with three other individuals. Great people on the business side. HR very, very unprofessional.

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTCC (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Had my resume sent in by a recruiter and was then contacted by a DTCC recruiter for an initial screening. After passing that I had a 2.5 hour in person interview with the strategy team as well as Corporate Development.

The team itself is great and it seems like a good working environment but HR absolutely dropped the ball. Despite being told that they were looking to make a decision the night after I interviewed it was radio silence for weeks. Leaving the interview I thought an offer was 50/50 at best but my rejection arrived in the form of an automatically generated email instead of a call or even personal email from HR. Incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/personality questions (I.e “talk about a time when...l”, “tell us feedback past managers have given.”)
      Additional questions related to the role, what strategic work I had done in the past, and my view on the industry as a whole.   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTCC.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The process went really smooth. The process is about 20 mins. I was interviewed for the New Jersey office position. The HR of DTCC is located in Southern part of the states.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was very lax. My future boss seemed to talk more about his experience, and didnt really ask me too many questions about myself. To say the interview was easy was an understatement

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DTCC (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview wasn't really an interview. They didn't ask me anything other than "tell me about yourself" and a few follow ups to my answer. They mostly told me about the company and about the position. In hind sight, I should have interjected more to say how my skills would match with the responsibilities of the role, but the lack of any questions really threw me off.

Analyst Interview

Interview

One interview over the phone and one in person at their local office. The phone was with my future manager. The in person interview was with my future director who left a month after I started

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTCC (Coppell, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Batched as 5 hours/6 interviewers. 1 human/remainder via excellent technology. Interview room was hot and no HR person checked in for the first 3 hours. At that point, a bottle of water was left outside the door.

Interview Questions

• Surprise question was how I felt about working hard.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTCC.

Interview

Phone interview, the interviewer emailed me and schedule an appointment. The questions were easy and very basic. Asked me about how I heard about the company and why I am interested. Then asked me to describe coursework and the type of work there would be at the job. The interview pretty much wrapped with asking about previous projects and how you contributed to the project.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral question and questions about previous projects and coursework.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DTCC.

Interview

A 30 mins interview. Scheduled with the recruiter. Talked about my previous experiences and my future plans. Basic behavior questions, but focus a lot on very detail things. The recruiter sounds very professional.