DTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DTI (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Didn't even have to meet anyone. I replied to an online ad, they asked for a resume and conflicts form and that was all there was to it. Mkay Not much to add since there really was no interview!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

I applied for this opportunity online through a job posting service which linked me to DTI's website to fill out an application. About 3 days later I was contacted by a DTI recruiter who gave me a phone interview and went over my resume and qualifications. She then set up a in person interview with 2 managers. The interview took almost 2 hours but that was because I asked lots of questions and was given 2 test. A test on my knowledge of Excel and a Writing test. The interviewers were very upfront and honest about the good and the bad, giving me the opportunity to decide if I really wanted to consider a position with them. I appreciate the fact that they didn't try to "sugar coat" anything.

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTI (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the 2 recruiters on-site for the first interview, and then with the Director of Operations for the second interview. The vibe for both interviews was very friendly and welcoming.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTI (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview began with a light phone interview. Mainly it was an overall skills/needs assessment. It was followed up with a very detailed in person interview. The top candidates were selected to interview with the site Business Manager. I was offered the job immediately following second interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Describe a time you went above and beyond, tell me about a failure, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTI (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Good interview. Easy process. Great explanation of job requirements. Full benefits explained. Interview lasted an hour. It was a phone interview. I was contacted a few days later for an in person interview. I am curious why the interview is not being held at the actual location of the job. I think two others are being interviewed as well.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

You'll be called in for an interview, where you'll meet various members of management. Parking will be validated. Water or Soda is offered. Usually takes 1-2 hours to complete interview process. Office is located on the 8th flr. Park in Building 2 parking deck.

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DTI (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process didn't take long. I got a call to do an interview, the interview was quick and the questions were not over the top. The person interviewing me was very stern and got straight to the point. I was hired the same day.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTI (Portland, OR).

Interview

3 interviews take place on different days, the 1st interview is on the phone where they ask about your past experience and how you would react in certain situations, how you meet deadlines, then there is the 1-1 interview where they ask how you reacted to taking orders you didn't agree with or didn't like, then 2 people from a group talk to you

Interview Questions

• how you dealt with specific situations like rude customers   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

The Interview consists of 6 questions in total and takes about 50 minutes. 2 people on the other side of conference call. The position is entry level. It doesn't require much technical skills but social skills such as leadership, communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Give an example that you were misunderstood and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Litigation Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DTI (Washington, DC) in December 2010.

Interview

The process was very pleasant. Started with phone interview, then one-on-one and finally a small group. I was asked to take a drug screen and background check, which I did and it is not unusual in the legal community. The company was very quick and responsive.

Interview Questions

• How has your education prepared you for your job?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?   1 Answer