DTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DTI Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

It took two months to receive a response after I replied. It took 1.5 months to interview. I interviewed 4 times. 1 phone interview, one onsite interview, then two more phone interviews.

First interview was an hour-long behavioral question interview.

Interview Questions

• Did you have situation where you had to work on two tasks simultaneously? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Definitely negotiate.

Collections Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

I applied for this opportunity online through a job posting service which linked me to DTI's website to fill out an application. About 3 days later I was contacted by a DTI recruiter who gave me a phone interview and went over my resume and qualifications. She then set up a in person interview with 2 managers. The interview took almost 2 hours but that was because I asked lots of questions and was given 2 test. A test on my knowledge of Excel and a Writing test. The interviewers were very upfront and honest about the good and the bad, giving me the opportunity to decide if I really wanted to consider a position with them. I appreciate the fact that they didn't try to "sugar coat" anything.

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DTI (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I got an email for the Century City position and I responded, then the recruiter called me for an over the phone interview. After that I was emailed again to setup a face to face interview with two recruiters. The face to face interview was a waste of time and money because I had to pay for parking. I was told there was plenty of parking around the building (there wasn't). All the questions that I was asked were for the Los Angeles position (which I didn't apply for). When I told them that I only applied for the Century City position, one recruiter's response was: "Oh, we'll decide were to put you". When I inquired about employee parking, another recruiter responded: "If I can take the bus, so can you".

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation to come to Los Angeles?
      Tell us you strengths and weaknesses?
      What would your past employer say about you?
      1 Answer

Review Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, which focused on whether I would be a good fit for the company and role. The process was fair, reasonable, and transparent and I had ample opportunity to ask questions.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTI (Portland, OR).

Interview

3 interviews take place on different days, the 1st interview is on the phone where they ask about your past experience and how you would react in certain situations, how you meet deadlines, then there is the 1-1 interview where they ask how you reacted to taking orders you didn't agree with or didn't like, then 2 people from a group talk to you

Interview Questions

• how you dealt with specific situations like rude customers   1 Answer

Records Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTI (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The job was explained in detail. All of my questions were answered. The interviewer was very knowledgable about the position and informative about opportunities for advancement. I emphasized that I wanted to move up and wanted to move into a position where I would be managing other employees. The interviewer told me there was opportunity for this to happen. He didn't tell me how specificially but he did say there was opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your current or last job? How do you feel using specific computer programs and software to perform the job?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DTI.

Interview

Phone call, then a second technical screening. Wasn't hard. I decided to withdraw myself after seeing the benefits package. No 401k match, 1 week PTO, high deductible and expensive health care plan. Not even close to being competitive in the current market. Everyone was nice, although seemed exhausted. Employer lead on that the benefits package has been an issue with other candidates as well. Overall I like the people, but the company doesn't seem to value their employees.

Eagle Elite Interview

Interview

Straightforward. I had an interview and was (tentatively) offered the job on the spot. Once the background check was passed, I started the next week. Only wish the description of the job had been more accurate. It turned out to just be fetching lunches and making copies at the whim of the law firm client -- but for far less than what an actual personal assistant makes.

Document Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTI (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The entire process is electronic. After you’ve met with a recruiter and worked for the company once, you never have to do an in-person meeting again. Recruiters send emails with upcoming projects, reviewers respond (if they’re interested) with an up-to-date resume, which is then sent to the firm, who then choose the team. Once upon a time, firms would leave it up to the recruiters to pick, but since so many attorneys are out of work now, firms can be pickier and demand lower rates. It’s not unusual to have a recently released associate from a white shoe firm working next to a recently admitted attorney both making $30/hr.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTI (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Good interview. Easy process. Great explanation of job requirements. Full benefits explained. Interview lasted an hour. It was a phone interview. I was contacted a few days later for an in person interview. I am curious why the interview is not being held at the actual location of the job. I think two others are being interviewed as well.