DTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DTS Interview Questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DTS (Carlsbad, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

HR interview was followed by Technical round of interview. I got call within same week. Technical round was basically in C++. The interviewer was really smart and nice. Helped with the theoretical aspects of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Static functions and how they work in C and C++   1 Answer

Product Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTS.

Interview

Zero follow-up/closure from HR or hiring manager after phone interview and weeks of going back and forth. A simple "no thank you, but thank you for your time" would have been appreciated. More professionalism and courtesy should have been provided, especially considering they knocked on my door to fill this role.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DTS (Calabasas, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a live interview. They gave questions about Excel and I described to them all of my Excel experience which I know is a lot. They checked with my former employers and found that my assertions were true.

Senior Legal Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTS (Calabasas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Stressful, long interview process with many top management executives. You will first speak with the hiring manager over the phone. Then you will meet with HR. From there, if you are deemed worthy, you will meet with multiple management throughout a several day process, typically.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DTS.

Interview

Phone call w/ HR went smoothly and easily. Scheduled a call with the General Counsel the subsequent week. Cleared 1.5 hours from my schedule to take the GC's call. The conversation was excellent and professional about expectations in the position, background, skills, etc. Followed up with a thank you email. No response. Followed up with a status update email a week later. No response. Unfortunately, after spending 1.5 hours of mutual time together discussing this job, no one ever followed up with me for 2 months. At the very least, HR could have sent me an email saying "No thanks." Highly unprofessional and rude.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DTS (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with one of the VP's, then another phone screen with a couple of people in his team.
    then I was invited on-site in one location for a series of interviews.
    a couple of months later, I was invited for another on-site interview and
    I was asked to give a technical presentation on work I've done.

Interview Questions

• various technical details on why did you do things this way and not that way.... they were all questions related to my talk.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Submit resume, wait 2 weeks. HR replies, schedules phone interview, wait 1 week. Interview, wait 2 weeks. Schedule phone interview with boss, wait week. Talk to boss, get a test assignment, work on it for a day, submit, wait a week...
    It seems to be unending, not really serious or just unfocused, certainly unprofessional. Just expect to wait forever without feedback every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Poorly worded questions that do not relate to the real duties of the position.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTS (Calabasas, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two R&D members who asked to step through a simple sub routine code. Licensing interviewers asked questions about the consumer electronic space. Took a total of four hours.

Interview Questions

• In a room of 12 people, how many different combinations of handshakes between two people are possible?   1 Answer