Daifuku Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daifuku Interview Questions

Interviews at Daifuku

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daifuku in August 2018.

Interview

Received a call from HR first verifying that I was able to relocate to the worksite, then referred to another HR individual that organized an interview with two project managers and himself.

Both Project Managers were very professional, explained the role in detail, and asked questions regarding my qualifications and my experiences, and how my experiences would translate into the role. A week after the interview I was given a response.

Assembler I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daifuku.

Interview

I told then during my phone interview what I needed as a pay rate and was still asked in for an on site interview. i was asked what I was currently doing for work and as soon as I said "just working at my part time job while looking", was immediately told "well, we cant pay you this pay rate". Felt kind of greasy and low life to me. I was offered $1.00 less than i requested and turned them down.

Interview Questions

• How little will I accept as pay??   2 Answers

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daifuku (Smyrna, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR to let me know about the position and see if I was interested, then, I got another call to let me know I had a interview with the Regional Manager thru skype. Interview was between HR and Regional Manager and it was really easy, just a few technical question and that's it. A couple days later I got another call from HR to give a offer.

Cst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daifuku.

Interview

Have to pass controls test in order to interview for position. Once test is completed and passed managers will ask about relative experience to position, position overview, and goals for position.

Interview Questions

• How my previous work experience could be used to this position   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daifuku (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

They went through a check list of skills and experiences. You were asked to if you had experience with that skill and if so describe the experience and how you would rate yourself.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daifuku (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

firstly, you have to take skill test , java console log in program ,write within 30 mins , if u passed that test ,you have to meet with GM ,he is a good guy , if he likes you , HR will discuss about your salary and company rules , and sign 2 yr bond ,that all. office environment is not bad and work is developing software using their framework , 13 month bonus+ performance bonus is entitle .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daifuku (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

OOP coding test > HOD & team lead interview > GM interview
    Test was rather easy. Given 40mins but finished in 10mins. Could finish within time constraint even if you study 1 day prior to the test. Pass test only can proceed to next round. Self-introduction/experience/project with HOD and team lead. Asked the team lead daily task and research but he seemed like couldn't converse very well in English. Received phone call the next day and arranged final interview with GM. Basically she will explain the salary package to you and persuade you to join their company because their offer is good compared to other company. Somehow she described how religious she is and said will not lie to you but in fact the offer is way too low of the market value and is pressing your salary, especially if you are a foreigner. 2 years no increment. OT cannot claim. The epic part is, she added 'Assistant' in front of your title and quickly changes topic saying how well the company is looking into the employee's well-fare. lol.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daifuku in March 2012.

Interview

Very friendly and confident. Straight to the point and open to ideas. Wonderful people

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you defused and handled a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daifuku (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2017.

Interview

You will have apply through job agency and they will arrange a Skype Interview in a month. And then 2nd Interview and then 3rd Interview in Tokyo with company site visit.