Daisy Brand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daisy Brand

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daisy Brand (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is not short. Initial interview, panel interview with team members, lunch with representatives of other departments, interview with upper management, and a session with an outside career counselor group which includes various assessment instruments.

I've dealt with some longer processes in my career, both as an applicant and an interviewer, though this one is at the upper end. The desire for cultural and team fit, along with the small team sizes providing limited opportunities to add other employees, drives the steps.

Interview Questions

• Approach to technology. Cultures of where previously worked. Preferred mgmt and communication styles.   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daisy Brand.

Interview

Interview process is intense. You go through 3 rounds of interviews with 3 people each time. First wave is all production supervisors. Second one is a maintenance supervisor, plant manager and a engineer. Last wave varies but I meet with Chris blaze and that was it. 3 weeks later I got a call with a shift offer and starting price.

Interview Questions

• If you could do one job for the rest of your life what would it be?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Brand (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is extensive and consists of a phone interview, an in person with the hiring manager and then a full day which consists of assessments, demo (if applicable) interview with the entire team. The assessments are too late in the interview process and they are looking for a specific personality type who fits into their culture. They use this as the deciding factor when extending an offer. The time it takes to go through the interview process is extensive and hard to manage if you are already working full time.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a conservative slow moving business culture?   Answer Question