Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 173 of over 173 interviews

HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

The first few minutes consist of meeting the interviewer and getting settled into the interview space. This is also their first impression of you, so it's important to make it a positive one by using good posture, eye contact and a firm handshake. The interviewer generally takes the first several minutes of the interview to tell you about their organization.

Interview Questions
  • The main part of the interview consists of the employer asking you questions and listening to your responses, sometimes taking notes for later reference. Most of the time, this part lasts around 20 minutes.
    1 Answer

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

Round 1 is screening with a member in the team 1 week later you hear back if you've made it to round 2 Round 2 is with an RA and senior team manager Round 3 is with the PI Should take about 3 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

Everyone was very nice and professional. So easy to talk to which helped to minimize the nerves. They made me feel like we were family and at that point further peaked my interest in the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

Sat down and aksed a series of questions as to why i was interested in the field, if i had any previous experience, why i would be the best candidate, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

This interview was mostly about my experience using a range of relevant wet lab techniques by my direct supervisor; abilities and experience were the most important thing for this interview; boss later said that was all he was looking at in the resumes of applicants but I think this will really depend on your supervisor; interviews more have to do with what your supervisor is looking for and less of what the whole institution is like

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with cell culture?

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Jun 2021

Interview

I interviewed with 7 different people on the team. First with the manager, last with doctors on the team. All took place over the span of one week. Very efficient and enjoyable experience. Pretty much the same questions were asked every time. Was able to get a good sense of team dynamics.

Interview Questions
  • 5 year plan? Why did you apply? What do you feel like you can bring to the table? Talk about previous experiences. Strengths and weaknesses.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was organized and fast. It was detail-oriented and everyone was very warm at different levels of interviews. I also got the opportunity to interview some members of the team. they shared their experience of working at DFCC which was helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What type of work environment do you prefer?

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

Very fun and honest she made it sweet I really enjoyed every moment so yeah if you want to work here I’ll say make sure the people are nice first

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

I was interviewed by the Practice Manager first and then by the Director of Clinical Operations. They asked me to come back the next day and I was interviewed by five current employees.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses, difficult customer interaction, talk about yourself, why dana farber etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Started with a phone screening with a recruiter/hr person. Then an interview with the hiring manager and another person on the team. Most questions were typical behavioral interview questions and asking about your background and past experiences. They seem to be very interested in candidates with tableau experience.

Interview Questions
  • What technical skill is your biggest strength?

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Application

I interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Interview

The process was very informal and the interviewers were very friendly. First interviewed with a post-doc and the with PI of lab. They were both engaging and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your research and coursework.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Interviews