DataCore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DataCore Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataCore.

Interview

That contact me by phone. I had a interview by telephone with HR. They sent me a few puzzles that I had solve. After that I had a interview in person at their office in FortLauderdale. After one week I got and offer. Very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• basic programming questions about data structures and programming.   Answer Question

Web and Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the VP of Marketing, then I was scheduled to meet the COO, the CEO, the Director of Product Marketing and the VP of Americas Distribution and Minister of Culture. It was a solid process with very smart people who had good questions and great conversations with me. They made me feel right at home.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataCore in May 2012.

Interview

Multiple General Questions
    Phone interview
    followed by interviewing face to face by 3 (section heads) one on one , normal general questions... normally easy.
    When are you ready to start ?? we need you now As soon as possible..

Interview Questions

• What is Identity in SQL.
      What is your naming conventions
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

I got the call through someone I knew who worked at the company. I rode a bus down to Fort Lauderdale, FL from Gainesville, FL at my own expense. Luckily I had a relative living in that area where I could stay, so I didn't have to pay for a hotel.
    The interview consisted of a group of 4 people interviewing over a period of 1.5 hour. Some of the questions I can remember are:

1) What is boxing/unboxing?
    2) Difference between stack and heap.
    3) Garbage collection in Java.
    4) Code to find loop in a linked list.
    5) Printing a binary tree inorder without recursion.

They did not even have the courtesy to reply back with the result. I had to contact them a couple of times before they got back to me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Very complete and with a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you fit in, what value do you bring, what will help you best succeed?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataCore (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a recruitment agency and then spent 8+ hours driving for two interviews only to show the desire towards the role. However, they are not willing reimburse any travel expense, let alone providing any other gestures of goodwill or respect. Also, the first interview was an assessment centre for a group of senior engineers, which, to be fair, is for graduates and I find it difficult to agree that it is a good approach for experienced engineers. Although I felt insulted when I was first told, I still attended and tried to make a good first impression. During the first interview, frankly, I felt one or two of the interviewers were not qualified to be there. However, I was still invited to a second interview which was an in-depth technical 3V1 interview. Again, it was not quite pleasant because they shared the meeting room with other companies and the interview was interrupted a couple of times. And then, I noticed that the recruiting agency was only active when he tried to persuade me to attend the interviews. After the interviews, he had really bad communication with DC and probably DC don't bother either.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DataCore in October 2010.

Interview

Easy interview since they were amateurs. You just had to bond with them..

Interview Questions

• DataCore did most of the talking about themselves.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Weird negotiation and very unprofessional..They are very cheap so eventually they will get their price even if that means reducing it after you are there..