DataScan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DataScan Interview Questions

2.2

Field Risk Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataScan in January 2015.

Interview

1st and 2nd interview, One in person and second phone, asked numerous questions, interview lasted roughly 30-45 minutes, no cooperate office so interview was held at a local coffee shop which was quite relaxing

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous experience within this field?   1 Answer

Director of Product Commercialization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DataScan (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very thorough with lots of steps. Started out with conversations with the external recruiter to ensure job fit. Then moved on to phone screens with the internal company recruiter and then the hiring manager. After that, the process moved on to face-to-face interviews with several individuals at GP.

Interview Questions

• Typical..."Tell me about a time when..." type questions mixed with specific questions regarding skills.   Answer Question

Field Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DataScan (Novi, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Terrible, incredibly disrespectful to clients

Interview Questions

• None, they just expected me to have full coverage insurance at the drop of a dime.   Answer Question

Because they expected me to get full changes/coverage with my insurance without being compensated first.

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataScan (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Not bad pretty decent and fair

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataScan (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Sent the resume online, got a call. Set up a day and went to the interview. Sat down and the Manager asked a few questions and explained about the job. it was ok, questions not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Asked you about your previous work experience and education   Answer Question