Database Consultants Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Database Consultants Australia

3.1

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Was easy but it is a door to door selling

because it was door to door sales which they did not communicate at the time of interview

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position last Nov. firstly, the phone interview. very general questions and then ask me to attend a assessment center.
    assessment center. Paper based question. case study. Ask you to write down the test cases

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

First was a 1 hour written coding test. There were 5 question that you could answer in any language.

Second was face to face interview. It was going through cv and some behavioral questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

I applied for the job via major job website. It took over a month to respond for a face-to-face interview. The initial interview was a face-to-face interview with a senior member of staff, the next stage would have been a panel interview. The interview ran to a standard format, with the company introduction, a little about the job (a job description was sent beforehand) and then into the interview proper. All of the questions were about how my CV related to the job specification, and i was asked to run through my work experience and highlight the aspects relevant to the job.

After the interview the next steps were outlined which would have taken 2-3 weeks.
    The job was re-advertised and i heard nothing back.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavioral and you would be wise to have stories/anecdotes from your work history that illustrate the major job proficiencies.
      There were no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

1st interview was with the senior product consultant/manager going through current and previous experience and learning about the company and role.
    2nd interview was with HR - behavioural base questions
    If successful you would get a call and determine start date (I was successful)

Interview Questions

• behavioural based questions and asking about relevant experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a 1:1 with the direct report manager that was very casual reviewing experience, communication skills, and personality. A second interview was scheduled again with the direct report manager and the HR manager that was very formal. The HR manager was very aggressive with a text book behavioral/situation interview that focused very heavily on example situations and consistently honed in on the negative. Be prepared with good examples and don't let the negative style throw you. Some rather pointed questions about citizen ship, length of stay in the country and reasons for migrating that were a bit out of bounds.

The job description, reporting structure, and performance standards were all very well documented including what appeared to be objective evaluation criteria to be used for annual reviews.

A few red flags thrown out about problem personalities that needed to be dealt with.

My research with two previous coworkers that currently work there showed DCA highly recommended as an employer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a project not go well? What did not go well? What did you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was originally a bit nervous with the other review on here with HR but it was very good and instantly put any nerves i had to rest. It was a wonderful experience with lots of situational and behavioural examples needed from previous roles.
    They don't go too far back in work history but concentrate on relevant work examples.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to escalate a complaint and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and found the company to be very open and flexible, looking forward to starting!

Licensing Interview

Interview

simple interview. asked why i wanted to work here

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

first round: ask to write 5 program questions on a paper in 1 hour, passed.
    second round: going through CV, ask some behavioral questions. failed.
    I don't believe I failed on a CV going through. Just waste my time.

Interview Questions

• What project were your most interest one, why? Such stupid questions. I have worked for 12 years, and I have worked on more than 20 projects, how can you expect which project I like most
      They dont even tell me the result that I have failed, just no response.   Answer Question

Graduate Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Database Consultants Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

I did the test that the company provided, it was scenarios of test cases that I have to write with any language, and gave me the requirements that was needed to write these test cases. They were testing how well I can follow specifications and my logical approach in answering these question within the time limit(1 hour)

Interview Questions

• (Can't remember fully)Company A needs a database, with several specifications such as max amount of users, user restrictions etc   Answer Question