David McDavid Auto Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

David McDavid Auto Group Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at David McDavid Auto Group

New Car Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David McDavid Auto Group in January 2016.

Interview

First of all, he called and scheduled the interview within a couple hours of the phone call which have me the impression of urgency but when I got to the David McDavid Ford Fort Worth, he told me that they are not hiring. They just hired 30 people and he's just doing interviews to put a face to the resume. i was left flabbergasted. Complete waste of my time and totally disrespectful. I have better things to do with my time. I regret giving him a copy of my resume. I should call to ask for it.

New Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at David McDavid Auto Group (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Sales manager asked basic questions of work experience and sales strategies. They want to see how committed you are to this career lifestyle. They work 45+ hrs to meet sales goal. Stressed that it was a cut throat business.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at David McDavid Auto Group (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Was quick, they called and asked a few questions concerning my skills, they got back to me quickly and interviewed me in person asking me more intense questions but as a mechanic I would know and done deal. Although they were never clear on the pay and never mentioned details nor orientation.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have on different make and models   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David McDavid Auto Group (Frisco, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fast and easyI met with a desk manager, met with the used car director of sales.

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were at all difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was n0o negotiating

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David McDavid Auto Group in April 2011.

Interview

overall the process went fine, I felt that they conducted a fine interview with plenty of good questions, it seemed like it was going to be a classy place to work