Dawn Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and uploaded my cover letter and resume. I competed my profile online, as well. It took a while to receive a call, but the phone interview went well.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview with General Manager, long and detailed, to the matter, General Manager created an easy ambiance to conversation, very professional. field was a new one, a lot to learn, always gave me confidence.

Interview Questions

• Experience dealing with Team Members, with managing inventory, Safety, Customer Service, Working under pressure?   1 Answer

I T Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawn Foods.

Interview

Many conversations, too many, with the initial screener. One phone call with the hiring team. Was told I was a good candidate, but they never call, sent an email again, etc. Would rather have not been contacted if they were not serious, talk you up, then nothing.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions asked. They didn't seem interested in my experience for what was a very technical job.   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Jackson, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for this position was made through a temp service. The interview was at the plant with a very professional gentleman named Andy. He was very personable and made me feel at ease after a few minutes. The questions that he asked applied only to the position I applied for. I would like to add that during the plant tour, his manner with employees was very personable and made me feel fortunate to be offered the job at a place where team members are not just a number.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

They don't even interview the people they let the employment agencies do that and then they send you over for your first day. Extremely rude management staff only a couple good ones. They are very dishonest about the hours they will have you work and pay every employee different and lie about when they will hire you on to the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 07:30am to 04:00pm?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dawn Foods in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that had received my resume at a job fair. I had one phone screen and one phone interview with my direct supervisor. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were primarily based on my resume and linking my experiences to the open position. Questions were relevant and appropriate. Interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the work that you did at <former employer>   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Jackson, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening and then a second phone interview with my direct manager. The phone interview had pretty standard questions. I was really surprised I didn't have to go in for an in person interview. I did observe that higher level positions did have more thorough interview processes.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard and predictable. Tell me about your experience. What did you do in this role. etc.   1 Answer

District Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Piscataway, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Apply online for position in Piscataway NJ. process takes about 4 week. receive phone call after one week from HR in Head quarter. Got a positive feed back that he will setup a interview with piscateway sales manager. after weeks later, I got a call for my interview appointment a week later. Interview went well and got offer in the next day.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good and spoke to several people. Didn't think that they all had the same vision for the plant and the corporate people didn't seem to have a good connection with the local plant. Took around 4-5 hrs and had lunch

Environment Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dawn Foods (Jackson, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a standard interview with standard interview question. They were very respectful with their questions, and it wasn't a bunch of irrelevant questions like some places do. It was a pretty easy interview compared to other interviews I've had. They hired me based on this interview and it was noninvasive and professional

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with the company in five years?   1 Answer