Daybreak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daybreak

Concept Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daybreak (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I won a scholarship, called GIRL, and joined the team that way. The application itself asked for a portfolio and a letter detailing my experiences and my projects in the past.

Direct Care Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daybreak (Temple, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I called to verify they reveived it. I then went in person to verify. Two days later I received a phone call to set up the interview. My 1on1 was with the training coordinator and the hcs manager. The interview lasted 1/2 hour and I got a call two days later to set up my training class.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate any aspect of the job

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daybreak (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Interview was with Cindy Davis Area Director for Support Manager. She is a very family oriented person and we connected immediately. I think she just wants to know as far as Support Managers go that you'll "fit into the family". As far as Resodential Managers they are promoted from within after working direct care and home coordinator positions. Home coordinators and direct care workers interview with residential managers and they want to know what kind of experience you have in the mental health/mental retardation industry, if you're reliable, etc.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know you're available to answer your phone pretty much 24/7 if needed and they're serious.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took about a month for it all to finalize and I didn't negotiate salary because it's on a scale that is pre-set based on if you have a degree and how many years of experience you have.

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daybreak (Nashville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was a lot of talking casually instead of set questions in most interview settings. I was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• They just talked to me about experience mostly and about myself   1 Answer