Dcg Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dcg Systems (Richardson, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

technical questions and some personality question

Interview Questions

• Give us an example that demonstrates your problem solving skills?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dcg Systems.

Interview

I was contacted by a HR from the company, phone interviewed by the hiring manager and on-site interviewed by 3 members of the team and the HR. The people in the team seems nice, but their interview procedure is disappointing. My onsite interview started from 11 am to 2:30 pm. They did not give me time for lunch, let alone offered me a lunch. I flied from Seattle to San Jose, and they do not reimburse my flight tickets!

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dcg Systems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Group panel interview followed by individual interviews. Took a tour of the facility and got an overview of the products and the job role. Very friendly and welcoming environment. Interview last a couple hours including my presentation.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dcg Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the temp agency that the company wanted to have a phone interview with me first. It lasted approximately one half hour. I was then asked to come into the office for a follow up interview. I interviewed with three members of the design team. Soon after, I was offered the position.