DeMatteo Monness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeMatteo Monness

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DeMatteo Monness (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview with Head of Sales, Research, a couple of sales people and CEO. Easy process and informative interviews. Each interview lasts between 15 and 30 minutes. Came into office twice and offer was made. They are straight forward and don't beat around the bush. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at DeMatteo Monness in April 2011.

Interview

Just met with a bunch of people who interviewed me for 15 minutes...very easy

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeMatteo Monness (London, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was simple, with the interviewer asking me a few questions about myself and if i had any questions about the job. Was impressed when I asked a specific question about the company, showing that i did my homework regarding the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you read up on the company despite it being a small one. Even though it is small, it is an efficient company that offers certain proprietary services that are unique to it.