DePaul University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DePaul University Interview Questions

Interviews at DePaul University

2.5

Interview

The interview was in a group format that was first responding individually to questions and then working as a group to solve a problem. Although it is group based it is very focused on you & your abilities.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DePaul University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I knew the person personally who interviewed me before the process began which made me feel like they were in my corner and comfortable. I was referred to the position by the someone who had previously done the program I was applying for. I also was able to meet the director of the program prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the work environment while also balancing school work? Do you feel that you will be able to manage the work of research on top of maintaining your current GPA within the context of being a full time student?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DePaul University.

Interview

Very clear and to the point. Welcoming environment with engaging questions. The interview lasted about one hour and was conversation-based with other staff present. The entire interview process took about two weeks and was primarily based off of one in-person interview.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePaul University.

Interview

Provides support for faculty members’ teaching and research activities. Research assistant responsibilities include engaging in literature and other library searches, collecting and organizing data, and collaborating with faculty in research projects. Other responsibilities include preparing course materials, grading student work, and posting grades to the course website.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DePaul University (Chicago, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

Quick interview process, The process moved quickly, I joined after a week form the date of an interview. Paperwork was done within a week. Asked me some general questions bout experience and my program

Interview Questions

• How your masters program has helped shaping your career   Answer Question

Interview

Friendly, short and to the point. I enjoyed the interview process and getting to know the team. It was a casual but business professional. I got hired that day and the process was smooth and quick.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

After sending my cv, they first sent me an email, then they interviewed me by phone and then they interviewed me in person in their Chicago offices. Fairly easy and straightforward, sometimes more than oneperson interviews you.

Network Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DePaul University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

it was simple interview, basic question on ccna routing and switching. what is arp, dhcp, dns, ospf routing. I was also asked few behavioral question like how you will be handling students. How can you deal with a problem when you don't the solution. But it was very easy.

Interview Questions

• CCNA routing and switching based questions   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DePaul University.

Interview

It was a pretty speedy process. First a phone interview followed by an in person interview. They were super nice through it all and kept me updated on next steps.

Interview Questions

Interview

Typically 30-54 minutes long, will be asked about your previous experience. Provides an introduction of the hiring manager, supervisor, and/or a team member. It is a practical experience but you should prepare to speak into detail about your previous work experience.