DeSales Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeSales Media Group

Activities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DeSales Media Group (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Friendly and informative, I was comfortable and at ease. The interview did not seem like an interview. The questions were more about me as a person. What did I do at my previous employers. What did I do to make myself and the organization successful. What accomplishments was I proud?

Interview Questions

• What can you do to assist the company in succeeding?   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeSales Media Group (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Laid back conversation about my experience and what would be expected of me as an employee, we discussed what opportunities I would have from working there, I presented my work and talked about it, I was walked around the office and introduced to other employees, at the end of the meeting we discussed what the next step would be

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DeSales Media Group (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Informal at Manager's desk. He didn't took a look at my qualifications or extended experience.
    He kept saying it was an easy job and seem nervous, then showed me around to explain the office layout and flow, went back to his desk to talk about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with broadcast?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DeSales Media Group (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

It included a skills & experience discussion, leadership style and a lot of hypothetical problem-solving. I met both peers, direct managers, and the business leadership team. We also discussed my knowledges of our industry, the Catholic faith and media.