DealerRater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DealerRater Interview Questions

2.6

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DealerRater (Waltham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

HR director kept me in the loop about where I stood in the process. I had a phone screen and came in for an interview. I was offered the position a few days later. I met with the HR Director and the CEO separately since I would be working directly with them. This position required me to sit at the front desk, so it was important that personality/culture would be a good fit. I had a really positive interview process and was excited to accept the position!

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to keep confidential information.   Answer Question

Dealer Experience Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DealerRater (Waltham, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 employees for about 45 minutes in a conference room. Pretty standard interview questions about yourself and your abilities. Then met with VP of sales briefly in his office, seemed pretty uninterested and cut the interview short.

DXT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerRater (Waltham, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

phone interview, THEN 3 face to face interviews with various departments in the organization. It was definitely longer than it needed to be especially for the job I was applying for. For a public company, It shocked me that they did not really seem like they knew what I was there for.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you handle difficult clients? Q: What is something that challenged you in your past? How did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Typical process. Apply, phone call, set date/time, all were welcoming although I wasn't sure who did what.

There were a couple of sales managers I met with. One was very dry in his process with questions and didn't seem that engaging. The other seemed he was excited about being a Manager but not that experienced in the position. I believe he would have been my direct report.

Interview Questions

• Honestly wasn't outside of the norm with the questions.   Answer Question

After reading these reviews, I still accepted the invite to interview because I thought i'd give the company the benefit of the doubt. There was nothing that overly impressed me through the interview process or interviews themselves to make me take the risk.

Regional Account Manager Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Interviewed at office In Waltham

I read reviews on Glassdoor.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerRater (Waltham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. After applying online, I heard back from the Director of HR within a day of responding to a Craigslist posting. She was eager to set up a phone screen, and after that initial call which was nearly a half hour long, I was invited to come into the corporate HQ in Waltham. I had two in house, face to face interviews with the Sales Manager, Director of Sales and one other person (can't remember their title.)

Interview Questions

• The Sales Director didn't seem direct and was asking very broad questions. I didn't find anything too difficult per say. There were questions regarding experience with online advertising, conducting online webinars, call volume, organizational skills.   Answer Question

Compensation and Online Reviews on Glassdoor!