Deeper, UAB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deeper, UAB

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deeper, UAB

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deeper, UAB (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was with HR and Sales Director. Atmosphere was not too formal. Questions were straight to the point. Covered my relative work experience and skills. Discussed their currant sales process. No tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• How do You handle situations when You face confrontation from colleagues?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deeper, UAB (Vilnius (Lithuania)).

Interview

20 min phone interview. After that, the tete-a-tete interview with the HR person. HR person obviously looked uninterested in the interview at all. I'm not sure why I was asked to come to talk if the HR is obviously not interested, rolling eyes and looking to the ceiling from the very beginning of the interview. Maybe she has to "show" that she's working, so to waste candidates time is accepted to her.
    Other than that, the interview was quite easy going with standard questions, like: please tell about your past and so on.
    Interesting thing was that the HR person does not know WHY the company is doing things, but can tell WHAT they are doing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Or the fact, that the person cannot tell the company's vision in 5 years.
    Dunno, if one goes there to talk - please check the nonverbal signs the HR person is sending you. If she looks uninterested from very begining, avoids eye contact, looking to the ceiling and rolling eyes - do not waste your time and just leave right away.

Interview Questions

• Was the rejection of your idea right or wrong decision?   2 Answers
    • Please tell your last rejected idea.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deeper, UAB (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was great, easy going chat with COO and Sales director.
    Atmosphere was nice enough to joke around, without being too self-conscious. I felt a professional respect immediately as interview started.