Defense Contract Audit Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defense Contract Audit Agency Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency (Ashburn, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a panel of three supervisors. They each took turn ask about 8 questions. The process took about 30 minutes. The supervisors was laid back. At the end they each asked if I had any questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency (Alexandria, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short, unlike the applying. It has a phone interview with lots of awkward silences. They asked the normal interview questions and I did my best to answer them

Interview Questions

• What do you know about DCAA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied in April for NY position , interviewed on June 5th. 3 person panel video interview. The interviewers were very nice and friendly. They asked about 8 behavioral questions. Still waiting on whether or not I get an offer. I had been selected for an earlier posting in January but the hiring freeze had blocked it. After the freeze, I got an email saying too many qualified candidates were selected in the positions I applied for. Hopefully I have better luck with this one.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dcaa and why do you want to work here?   3 Answers
    • What do you know about risk assessment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency.

Interview

In a small conference room with 4 interviewers. Went around and each asked a question from a selected list. Was a bit more laid back than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about DCAA?   1 Answer
    • What is something you need to work on?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Interview

Submited application in March. Was told tosumit all required documents, which I did (resume, questionnare and college transcript). Was told toda my application was not reviewed because I did not submit all my documents.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency.

Interview

A three man interview panel which last about an hour. Asks a series of questions (8 or so). The real question is what is going on with the federal hiring freeze that is in effect. Does anyone have an insight?

Interview Questions

• what do you know about job costing   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency.

Interview

Had a video interview with 3 audit supervisors. They took turn asking a total of 8 questions, took a total of about 25 mins. They did not have any follow up questions/feedback after I gave my answers. After all their questions were asked, they opened it up for me if I had any questions for them. One of the interviewers mentioned that at this time, only tentative offers will be given due to the hiring freeze. Also, HR should contract me in about 2-3 weeks to let me know the results, so at this time, I don't know if I got an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about DCAA, what is risk assessment and your experience with risk assessment, cost accounting, and strength and weakness   8 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online a few months ago. I initially got an email that said I was not referred to the hiring team, and then got an email a couple weeks before the interview saying that I was referred to the hiring team. Then I got a call the day before the interview to set up the interview. I was interviewed by two people that are in different offices, but both people were hiring.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in March and was referred but the hiring freeze was in effect. Applied again in April and was referred. Interview was via skype with 3 individuals. It was very relaxed and I felt comfortable. There were several questions asked about experience, education, and what I knew about DCAA.. Was able to ask questions at end of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Defense Contract Audit Agency (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Webcam interview with 3 interviewers. The webcam "meeting" was a weird way for the interview to be conducted especially since i was only minutes down the road.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the DCAA?
      What do you know about job costing?
      What are pros and cons of working with a team?
      Describe your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell us what you know about risk assessment.
      Do you have any experience planning an audit?   4 Answers