Delaware North Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delaware North in July 2018.

Interview

It was a job fair but was very well set up and executed. I went through the interview process and was actually hired on and just an awaiting my background check to come back so I can fill out my new hire packet

Interview Questions

• What I enjoyed about the industry   1 Answer

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delaware North in July 2013.

Interview

It was an average interview even though I knew very little about the company or the industry. A lot of detail was given on the expectation and requirements of the role I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the hospitality industry?   1 Answer

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delaware North (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 3 months. It began with a phone interview with a recruiter and then about a month later I had a couple of face to face interviews. The entire process was a positive one and I was so impressed that when they gave me a timetable on when they would be in touch, they kept it. Not a lot of companies keep their word.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working without a plan/guide setting up a store?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have doing inventory?   Answer Question
    • What's the most amount of employees you had to manage?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delaware North (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a vey friendly & warm experience; From the moment I was contacted by the recruiter at their HQ to the face to face interviews... #APLUS... The company is very policy driven and customer focused. That alone was a selling point for me in wanting to join this company. I am definitely looking forward to contributing to its future growth.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your employees?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware North (Victor, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview Process is very easy they hire everyone.

SPA Director Interview

Interview

On site and via phone. Was thorough with meeting all department heads. Many discussions regarding the future of the business and where the facility needed to be financially

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delaware North (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Math test , on-site drug swab, background check , must be a citizen . Must do a face to face interview. Must not have many vacations coming up. You should be clean- cut , no out of ordered beards or any disheveled clothing (my personal opinion). It would be beneficial to be local because commutes can be hard on gamedays, you shouldn't be a quitter as it would make your team work harder if u don't show up. You should be reliable and trustworthy and able to do company policing expectations.
    Once again you should have a clear schedule and stuff like child-care in place because it would be tough to do a good job if you are busy , or in school .

Interview Questions

• What does customer services mean to you ? And what's an example.   1 Answer

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Reno, NV).

Interview

Person never showed for my interview. GM hired me. No formal interview.
    I already worked for former contractor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't recall

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delaware North (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

it was fast and informative tells you about the in house hiring for other jobs as well as other things like the union as well as days of work and down time

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was more referral from someone already working there. If you have experience serving you can get a job very easily with a referral.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions. The referral basically ensured a job with the server experience from my background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

automatic set pay on hiring.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Mansfield, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. Just tell them why you want to work for them and be honest about your availability. I was emailed after 3 weeks of applying and asked if I would like to come in for an interview. It was a very relaxing interview which was over in a matter of 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a place like Xfinity Center?   Answer Question