Delaware North Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delaware North

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Consisted of a group activity as well as an individual activity to assess suitability for role. The first part was a group activity where we were given a hypothetical scenario. This was followed by an individual activity where we were shown how to operate the till and this was used to assess us.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario questions based on what I would do in certain instances during a shift.
    Answer Question

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Had two phone interviews for the position, one with Human Resources and last one with just the hiring manager. No in person interview was required but it was offered and I declined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

easy and quick interview, we were in a large group and we filled out a common form and then called for a one-on-one interview which was really quick and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Initial contact was very positive. Very friendly and worked with my schedule. I met every qualifier on paper so I knew it would be a personality test. One phone call, two Virtua l interviews, and then... Nothing. I thought it had gone well. I even proactively reached out during the holidays. Saw the job was reposted on major job boards. So disappointing. No feedback about what I might have said or done wrong. Being ghosted by a company of this caliber is simply not acceptable. Especially after 2 interviews. I'm not sure what they are looking for but in the end this process has told me all I need to know about how they treat people & not getting hired is likely to be in my favor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Never got to the interview for Enzo's Hideaway tunnel. They cxld. me last min. the night before with a very lame excuse. I was devastated because I had studied for this interview for 4 days.

Interview Questions
  • Doesn't apply because they rudely & unexpectedly canceled me last min.

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

I was emailed to come for a site-interview 2 days prior. I accepted not knowing it was open/mass interview session at the time. Regardless, the interview itself was easy; with usual HR based, situational, and behavioral questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • What does it mean to be on time?

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

My interview was one on one with the HR after filling the form regarding my former experience and availability. The interview was just for 5 mins where I was asked to detail my previous hospitality experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Open house style, lots of people. One on one interview. Drug testing on-site - teeth test, so pretty easy. If they decide to hire you, you will fill out paperwork immediately, while still on-site. It took awhile but the atmosphere was fun.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Delaware North (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

A quick phone call that was followed by two rounds of interviews and a final stage of negotiation with the hiring manager. A bit lengthy but easy process, with easy communication and efficiency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Once you’re invited to the interview you’re already hired - have to come in smart clothing due to the job type. Only team building exercises where you just have to be involved to get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews