KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Delaware North Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 246 of over 246 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delaware North

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

interview wasn't difficult, easy going interviewer, asked simple interview questions, not a remote position, interview was about thirty to forty min long, seemed interested to know about experience and previous employment

Interview Questions
  • if offered the position, how much lead time would you need?
    1 Answer

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

It was a very smooth process. The application was first and then I attended an assessment centre where they taught us the role and we went through a few group exercises.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a situation where you had to overcome and unexpected problem?

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

It is mostly online and love the fact that they using an online system cuts the costs of travelling and faster than waiting there to get interviewed. However, you will need to provide a lot of personal information since they are an event based company and need safety checks.

Interview Questions
  • Asking you questions and you answer with your video response

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Applied online, got automated emails to select interview time... this is great but at the time I was living in a different state and had 2 more weeks before I would relocate. So I set up an interview date and time and then tried to reach out to someone. There was no number to call and only a generic email to get intouch with anyone. I sent an email to the generic email hoping someone would see it.. they did not.. lucky in the original email I did get had the name of the person I would be interviewing with, so I tracked them down on linked in and sent them a message asking if they would be open to a phone interview. They agreed and question why the "corporate hiring" process didn't allow for that option in the first place

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

hiring events are best way to get a position. they are generally easy and questions are straightforward. hired based on personality. but the positions are not what you would expect.

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Wasn't very difficult, asked you questions that you expect to hear in an interview. They seemed a bit unorganized and unprepared for the interview but were otherwise polite and understanding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Interview Like 4 times went well and fast got it done quick. Communication was good and quick. Definitely good love to work I would say so myself I look forward to the whole process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

I had a phone screening for maybe 10 minutes. I was pushed through for the next interview. It was schedule for an hour and only lasted 20 minutes (red flag). They said it would be two weeks until I heard anything. It’s now been four. I work in talent acquisition so I understand the workload. However, you need to respond to candidates, especially those you interviewed. Not very professional and quite disappointing for such a “well known” company. I followed up twice, with two weeks in between each follow up, and still received no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

Very thorough and informative I was extremely impressed with the information provided and the overview as well as the detail. I appreciated the overview and in depth information shared. It was timely yet not too brief.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2022

Interview

Interviews were very casual but personable. Masks are required which was odd because in the large event areas they are not required. The interviewer was very nice and engaging she made me feel comfortable although I was very nervous because I was out of the workforce for so long.

Interview Questions
  • Level of Hospitality experience,availability for working etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 246 Interviews

Delaware North Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Delaware North as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Human Resources and Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Food Stand Attendant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Delaware North takes an average of 19 days when considering 199 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Stand Attendant had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Human Resources roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 52 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Delaware North according to 199 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.22%

Work at Delaware North? Share Your Experiences

Delaware North logo

Delaware North Careers

Cover image for Delaware North

Leaders in What’s Next We strive every day to elevate the guest experience with fresh new ideas and innovative thinking – transforming...More

• Thinking Ahead

Shared image - Delaware North Corporate Update
Delaware North Corporate Update
glassdoor.com

1358 days ago

Delaware North Sign 20-Year Partnership! Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, today announced it has entered into a 20-year partnership to provide all catering and hospitality services at Coventry's award-winning center for conference, exhibition, hotel, music and sports facilities, the Ricoh Arena. Home to Premiership Rugby team Wasps, Wasps Netball and Coventry City Football Club, this world-class destination in Coventry hosts around 1.6 million visitors annually in over 20,000 square meters of space encompassing the Erickson Exhibition Hall, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, two restaurants, a DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel and one of the UK's largest casinos. The joint venture cements Delaware North's position as the UK's biggest player in the sports arena hospitality sector and marks Delaware's debut in Premiership Rugby. Ricoh Arena will join a portfolio that includes the capital's top three football stadia - Wembley National Stadium, the Emirates Stadium and the London Stadium (venue for the London 2012 Olympic Games).
Shared image

Delaware North Photos

+ Add Photo
Delaware North photo of: United Way Day of Caring
Delaware North photo of: Hans joined us in March 2019 as the Operations Events Manager at Wembley,  we're looking forward to see him grow in his new role.
Delaware North photo of: Jaque joined the HR team in January as our HR Intern, she is with us until April - we hope you're time is rewarding!
Delaware North photo of: Continuing her career journey with Delaware North, Helen joined as an Accounts Payable Clerk in 2018, and has now progressed to Logistics Administrator at the London Stadium.
Delaware North photo of: Rhiannon began her Delaware North career journey at the start of January, Rhiannon is our new Sales
Delaware North photo of: Our IT Student Placement - Nick! Nick is based at Wembley and started his placement at the start of 2019!
Delaware North photo of: Khalifa has worked for Delaware North for a number of years and is now part of our People team at Wembley Stadium as the Hospitality Staffing Coordinator!