Delaware North Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.1

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Buffalo, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very smooth process. My recruiter was very helpful and always readily available. The process moved pretty quickly. I had a phone interview and then 3 weeks later I had a face to face interview at the corporate office. I met with 2 members of the team first and then had a separate interview with the director of the Talent acquisition department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate- wage seemed pretty set. I do have a planned vacation that I somewhat negotiated to get.

Club Level Servicer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Yes the job fair had light traffic. I arrived early and was nymber three in line. I fill filled all paper work then waitng until name was called. Next something happened I#ve never experienced in my life. The ihterviewer conducted this interview with two individuals. Image a room full candidates being interviewed at same time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It vertically the same as the most important part of the interview.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delaware North (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a vey friendly & warm experience; From the moment I was contacted by the recruiter at their HQ to the face to face interviews... #APLUS... The company is very policy driven and customer focused. That alone was a selling point for me in wanting to join this company. I am definitely looking forward to contributing to its future growth.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your employees?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delaware North (East Rutherford, NJ).

Interview

fill out application. interview. drug test. everyone was very nice, they even offered snacks and drinks while we waited. there was a lot of people but they did a good job getting to everyone.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work there   1 Answer

General Food Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennedy Space Center, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware North (Kennedy Space Center, FL).

Interview

I got the job when I was 16. I pretty much walked in and got the job. They pretty much accept anyone due to high turnover rates. Pretty much walk in halfway decent looking and you get the job. Even had some felons get jobs.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware North (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was about twenty minutes long. The interviewer was affirmative, friendly and polite. She knew exactly what she was looking for in a prospective employee. After greeting me kindly with a firm hand shake and introducing herself. She said, "Tell me something about yourself." As I responded to her question she analyzed my application and resume she asked me about my past two positions working as a line cook. She asked about the companies and what I did and did'nt like about working there. She asked why I no longer worked there and asked could she contact them to verify what I had said was true. She was attentive and showed interest in what I had to say. She was a good interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The job had a set hourly pay rate as I was told.

Retail Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

name a time you had to deal with the following dealt with adversity and or defeat. please explain in detail and how you handled both situations.
    How do you handling work / life balance when working in the sports industry.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delaware North (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

My initial interview was a phone interview with the senior recruiter. She was very pleasant to speak with and asked insightful questions. The recruiter really knew about the position I was applying for. She also made me feel at ease and explained the company's values and mission. She was the best recruiter I have ever dealt with!
    I was then instructed to fill out an online survey.
    The next part of the process was to speak directly to the people I would be reporting to.The recruiting team handled all the travel arrangements and the process was smooth. I was very impressed that the company paid for all the transportation upfront. Something few hospitality companies do.
    I met with Senior Management and the interviews were awesome. The interviewers were extremely knowledgeable and respectful. They wanted to ensure I was the right fit for Delaware North and surprisingly they wanted me to feel the company was the right fit for me.
    It was the most professional interview process I have ever had.
    I was offered the position and look forward to a long career with Delaware North.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was honest and quick.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delaware North (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a quick but relaxed interview that ended with an immediate hire. There was a drug test (saliva) and I feel that was about half of the test in general. The person who interviewed me was very nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked how long I'd been a bartender.   1 Answer

Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware North (East Rutherford, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

It was quick and simple, interviews will be held at the stadium, met with some HR personnel who asked some basic questions, if hired, they will let you know when to come for orientation and how much you are getting paid for the job you applied, signed some paperwork for the hiring process, also made you take a drug test after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Delaware North?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to stick to the NFL game day schedule that is hosted at the particular stadium you're in?   Answer Question