Delegata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delegata

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Delegata (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was two rounds. One screening interview and one technical interview. Both were very fair and thorough. They asked me to describe a previous project I had worked and to explain it's value and how I came about the design for the project.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delegata in March 2013.

Interview

The compensation details are shared by HR then disputed by the CEO. You'll talk with management level people like the "Solutions Director" but (unless its public sector) he has very little insight into the client's culture and priorities. Also, be VERY guarded in what you say because it will be parrott-ed to everyone without context. Best described as applying to a club of followers rather than a firm that seeks out exceptional talent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Delegata?
      What's your biggest weakness?
      1 Answer

The actual hiring process stretched infrom days to several weeks and better opportunties became available that offered comparable opportunity with equal or better compensation.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delegata in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with three different people within the company, with multiple days in between. The entire process took over a month before I heard that I hadn't made it to the fourth round of interviews.

The office environment seemed really formal. The questions were normal, resume/job experienced based. All three interviews were over an hour.