Delivery Dudes Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Delivery Dudes

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delivery Dudes

Delivery Dudes

Application

I interviewed at Delivery Dudes

Interview

Really just an orientation, not an interveiw process. you have to be on a regular schedule so they put you on for that. Did mine at the Boynton office, lady with the glasses was super friendly, gave off that "vibe" you expect from a company like this.

Interview Questions
  • no questions just an explaination
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delivery Dudes (Tamarac, FL) in Jun 2020

Interview

The "interviewer" was very polite and professional. He told me about the job and what info they would need from me so that i could begin working. (Not much of an interview-though "interviews" like that are great).

Interview Questions
  • They asked if i would be okay with sending them a picture of my license, car registration, car insurance.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delivery Dudes (Boca Raton, FL) in Jan 2018

Interview

They want to make sure you have a clean driving record, and they want to see you drive live and in person. They also train you with other drivers to shadow.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a delivery job before?

Anonymous Employee in Royal Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delivery Dudes (Royal Palm Beach, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

Really easy phone interview quick and got me going really fast. I was nervous but they made it super easy. I even had to reschedule the interview once or twice and they still made it super easy.

Interview Questions
  • Q: what is your weekend availability?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delivery Dudes (Miami, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

Really not hard. They sell you the business and you get to decide if you are the right fit. I don't know what else to say. I'm trying to reach the 30 word min. Did I make it there yet?

8 people found this interview helpful