Delta Defense Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Defense

Delta Defense

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Defense in Feb 2021

Interview

Very personable and relatable, felt at ease, and great overall experience. From the interview process I feel like this would be a great company to work for. Hope to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about past experience and why you would be an asset to the company?
    Answer Question

Delta Defense

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Defense in Jan 2021

Interview

Straightforward. Assessment and written exercise, followed by telephone interview. Was told will get follow up within a short time. Haven't heard back as of yet. Hoping to get good news soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Defense

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Defense in Jan 2021

Interview

I received an e-mail from Katherine Etta, HR Generalist, requesting "a few dates and times that work best" for a phone call. I responded with three options, and she e-mailed back with her choice and scheduled to call me. Katherine was prompt with the call, and was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Review your resume, highlighting your direct sales experience.
  • 2. Review your most successful sales in your career.
  • 3. Why do you want to work for Delta Defense?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Defense (West Bend, WI) in Jan 2021

Interview

Impossible to get an interview. Company operates solely on a culture index and gives little to no thought to experience. Hiring only based on culture indexes are not a sustainable or effective way to fill needs within an organization. Frankly, it turns away people that have a strong desire to work for the organization from applying in the future. At least have a conversation with them and you’ll be surprised what talent you’re missing out on.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would describe yourself and how you would describe what it takes to be in the role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Telephone, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

First phone interview 11/6 Second phone interview: 11/12 Follow-up: It is now 3/16. Crickets. This from the company who 5th Core Value is: "We execute rapidly, systematically, decisively and fearlessly and we hold each other responsible to achieve our goals." Oh, really?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Defense

Application

I interviewed at Delta Defense

Interview

Great! Questions that really go with the job title you are applying for. Great workers with great personalities, no intimidating feeling during interviews. Great communication as well. Amazing company from what I’ve experienced

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Portsmouth, VA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Phone interview with HR, standard interviews questions. Gave a great overview of company Culture and Mission. Gave a positive impression of the type of people they want to hire. I am glad to see they are not just looking for a body to fill a role, they are looking for the right fit for the company and the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work History?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Memphis, TN) in May 2020

Interview

Average interview process. Phone interview followed up with a zoom interview (social distancing) followed with an offer. Their “base salary” is actually you paying your own base salary because you don’t earn commissions until you’ve sold enough to cover the guaranteed base salary they are giving you.

Interview Questions
  • Give us your best sales pitch on why we should buy our product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Milwaukee, WI) in Jul 2019

Interview

Phone interview Essay Another phone interview Video sales presentation and video interview Delta only has call center background which explains the excessive process and two week training requirement at their facility outside of Milwaukee. Although they ask for an essay and video interview I got the feel that they didn’t know how to process the information/results. Many new processes being developed and some trial-and-error coming from them as far as ramping up a national sales force.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel you are aligned with our core values? Why or why not?
  • Do you think it’s beneficial for a company to articulate their core values?
7 people found this interview helpful

Delta Defense

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Defense in Nov 2018

Interview

I applied and got a phone interview. I spoke with HR and then had a follow up call with a department manager. I spent a total of about 45 minutes between the two of them. After that, I never heard anything from Delta Defense again. They did not email or call me to let me know I was not selected to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • What is your opinion on your coworkers carrying (concealed carry) at work?
1 person found this interview helpful