Delta Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Products

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Products in February 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I received a call and had an initial phone screen. The job as advertised looked like a real sales position. However, during the conversation I learned that this is a telemarketer-type sales position, where they give you a script to read to cold calls. The expectation is that you make a sale of the product before you get off the phone by giving the prospect free gifts. The approach seemed very antiquated and a little shady - I don't think even medium sized businesses do business that way anymore. We ended the call after I heard about their approach, and I said I didn't think my skill set would be a match for their business model.

Interview Questions

• After explaining the scripted nature of their sales process, wanted to know if I was still interested.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Products (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Worst, They play politics, one guy try to pull other interviewer leg. they fight alot. They guy asked me if I am willing to accept offer, I said yes. He said why? Not sure what he meant. I just need JOB at that time. Very Bad People. Person D try to play nice. But he is the biggest politician. Person B is just bad guy

Interview Questions

• the applications they cannot solve, ask you in interview.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Products (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

too many political question, but at that time need a job. they were trying to find out if i will take position or move on to someone else. I did not write the thank you note to the manager, and recruiter asked to do it. BAD!

Interview Questions

• ask me to solve their applicator problem   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Products (Fremont, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Based on a very close relationship to the hiring manager.

Negotiation

I was at a point where I had no option but to accept any offer which was at 60% of my previous salary.

National Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Products in December 2009.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter through my linked in posting initially - he provided basic information about the position but did not have many details about timing etc. He forwarded my CV to the person doing the hiring. He called me and we spoke about 45 minutes on the phone. I had the impression he was picking my brain for ideas on how to do HIS job better. I was very qualified for the position and they did not follow up with me to even tell me they were going another direction.

Interview Questions

• What key customers do you have ongoing relationships with?   Answer Question