Delta Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Systems Interview Questions

2.3

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Delta Systems (Streetsboro, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Third party recruiter called me and talked about the position. After reviewing my resume, they called me on site for an interview. Three engineer managers interviewed me for two hours. After a week, they call me back for technical round and benefits discussion.

Interview Questions

• Previous employment, university, projects, technical questions about circuits.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Systems in September 2015.

Interview

I was approached about this opportunity by an established recruiter in the Cleveland area. After filling out a detailed Delta questionnaire assessing my skills required for the position I interviewed with the hiring manager at an off site location. There I learned more about the company's past, current and future goals along with a detailed understanding of what attributes the position at hand needed.

I was invited to an on site all day interview at Streetsboro, OH after a couple of weeks. I received the day long itinerary a few days in advance. My visit included a plant tour and interviews with the senior and top management. Every interviewer seemed friendly and well accomplished in their respective responsibilities. The consistent company vision and drive came across through all my interactions. When I asked a couple of difficult questions regarding Deltas social media comments, management did not shy away and welcomed the question. They provided a valid explanation about the origins and reasons for those.

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed by the well organized - structured interview. Not only did the day help Delta understand what I had to offer, but also successfully portrayed the direction in which the company was heading.

Interview Questions

• Give us your Account Management background including industries served and customer base maintained. Please detail how you grew those accounts and what metrics were used to realize that growth.   Answer Question
    • In your career, what have been the two proudest moments and why. Also, list two failures and things your learned from them.   Answer Question
    • How would you grow and build a relationship with decision makers at the customers?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Systems (Streetsboro, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of Operations..I was not impressed. His knowledge of quality processes was very limited. I didn't feel like I was speaking to someone would was very well rounded. He was more interested in what seemed to be outdated processes that were automotive directed. There is a wide scope of new processes that manufacturing is poised toward that would enable smaller companies like this one would be very effective in establishing. I didn't feel comfortable with his level of communication, he was ackward and not relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Do you like the weather in Ohio?   1 Answer