Deltek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deltek Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deltek (Woburn, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR and went through a typical phone screen. I then had a call with who I thought would be my manager that went well. I then got called into the office and Meet with the manager I spoke with on the phone (who I found out was changing roles within the company and there was no new manager yet), 2 other reps, and a phone call with the Manager of all the SDRs. I thought it all went well but never clearly the big boss didn't like what I had to offer since she was the only manager I would of been working with.

*Pay is in the 35-45k range* with commission on leads that get qualified by the sales reps.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses. What makes you a good fit. Why Deltek. Pretty basic questions.   Answer Question

Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deltek (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Just run through my resume to know how familiar am I with Excel and analysis skills such as company valuation..etc. The other part, behavioral questions, are like what's your long-term goal, what's your position in group.

Marketing Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deltek (Herndon, VA).

Interview

First a call with HR, then a call with Manager, then long 2 hour interview, followed by few more phone interviews. Its pretty standard. The 2 hour interview you go in person and get to meet the team you would work with.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deltek (Woburn, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with HR, which turned into a phone interview with the sales manager. They then invited me into the office and had me interview with several people in the department. I thought it went very well. Unfortunately I never heard back, HR wouldn't return my emails and weeks later the same job was posted to LinkedIn.

Marketing Campaign Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deltek (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First a phone call screening with a recruiter, then a phone call with the marketing manager, then a 3 hour in person interview: met with a manager, then two different VPs, then a panel.

Over all it was a lot of hoops to jump through

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deltek (Herndon, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. Initial phone call with a recruiter followed with an onsite interview. Meet with 3 hiring managers. Phone interview with another senior manager. Final call with VP of Sales. She asked me to email her my motivations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deltek?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deltek.

Interview

Long. Lots of phone calls, mock phone cold call and lots of emails. Group interview stressful, but I work with every person that was there, so I'm glad they did it.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deltek (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

They hire through a career recruiter called campus point mainly. If you can apply through them directly do it because your benefits will kick in right away. They do a phone screen initially. After that they ask you to do a mock-pitch over the phone. Last they do a one on one in person interview followed by a group panel interview made up of your future colleagues. Some what intimidating but they're all nice people.

Interview Questions

• They ask a number of typical questions but it varies especially during panel interviews. They want driven people as it is sales so make sure you give them driven answers   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deltek in January 2015.

Interview

There were a total of 5 interviews. The first was a general screening. The second was an interview with the hiring manager discussing personality and background. The third and fourth were both group technical screenings where I was quizzed on various programming topics, data structures, semaphores, databases, and ERP applications. The final interview was with senior management, which was more of a welcome to the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain a mechanism for preventing a deadlock in an ERP application that allows for multiple users.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I rejected first offer, because salary was lower than I wanted. A couple days later they called back and offered more.

Security Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deltek in November 2014.

Interview

the interview was by telephone. It was a recruiter wanting to follow up with me about the job position I applied for 2 months ago. I was told that I didn't meet all the requirements for the position but they would keep my resume on file, and call me if there was a position open for me.