Denali Advanced Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.6

Mobile QA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was good and was more behavioral oriented than technical. There was only a single round which took only 30 minutes. The interviewers were friendly. They asked only a few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Gave me one scenario about handling a task in a limited time and checked for my response   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

A PM contract position I was interviewing for the process required on-site interview before meeting with actual client and hiring manager. I met a panel and was asked normal PM interview questions.
    Typically, a recruiter for a contract opportunity is eager to submit your candidacy. A screen with a recruiter is usually a piece of cake. These folks are different. They are really looking to make sure you are the right fit from professional standpoint and people skills are decent.

Interview Questions

• Was is the most important skill for a PM?
      Tell me about yourself
      Why do you want to work for Denali?
      1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Few technical questions and more concerned about past experience and relationships with major customers. Certifications are also highly valued. Experience working with customers face to face is also highly valued.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the specific role.

Technical questions, personal questions, employment experience and background. Nothing out of the ordinary. No "what if, "how would you solve a problem" or "walk me through troubleshooting an issue."
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. They are open to negations.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration.

Interview

I had 2 interviews at Denali. I was currently working and was really eager to hear back on whether I got the job or not. After contacting recruiting twice, I still didn't get a response. I thought it was extremely unprofessional to interview candidates and then not even follow up with those that didn't get the job.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point.
    After submitting a resume for a position with the company I was contacted by the recruiter who suggested an alternate position and forwarded my resume to the VP of Client Services. I was called in for an in person interview with Director of OSS and VP of Client Services where we discussed the position and how my experience could fill their need. Following up on the in person interview there was a Technical Phone interview with Engineer. He asked about several points on my resume to verify my experience. He shared about his experience with Denali which was encouraging. There were a few days of email communication then an offer pending approval. I countered the offer and it was accepted and approved.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my technical experience and to describe my strengths and weeknesses   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonds, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Edmonds, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

• Managed a team for the Re-IP of over 200 Kronos Times clocks and the Re-IP over 4,000 end user devices within all Swedish hospitals of Seattle area.
    • Responded to user service emails in a timely and effective manner.
    • Provided thorough support and problem resolution for network users.
    • Supported users having data connectivity issues.
    Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints and answer inquires.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick, they had me in the office by end of week to start a project, it was a windows upgrade so they wanted to get people working as fast as possible.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I had a recruiting agency help me find the management position at Denali Advanced Integration. During the first interview, I met with the hiring manager and his boss, and was asked an expected assortment of questions. Nothing too surprising (i.e. What's your management style? Have you ever had to fire anyone? How do you feel about change?, etc.)

I came back for a second interview about a week and a half later, and met with two people who I would (potentially) manage. Again, the usual questions were asked - nothing too out of the ordinary.

A few days passed, and the recruiting agency told me that Denali would like to bring me back for a third interview. We had to reschedule twice (once because Denali had a conflict, and once because I had a conflict). Finally, 4 weeks after my first interview, I went back to interview directly with the hiring manager. He wanted to get more specific with how I would handle certain situations - I thought the "dialogue" we had was good, and was happy that he wanted to ask these important questions.

At the end of the interview, he said I'd hear back within 2 days. After I hadn't heard anything by day 3, I contacted the recruiter. He said there wasn't an answer yet. Another 6 days passed and the recruiter told me that he hadn't heard anything back from Denali and it was probably safe to assume that they went with another candidate.

I am okay that I did not receive an offer, but am a little upset that Denali didn't have the decency to contact me themselves (after I drove there three times) to tell me "no." I'd probably brush it off if it was just one interview I had with them - but it was three (in person) interviews. During the interview process, I asked if they have morale events and regular reviews with employees and got blank stares or a "we don't do that, but want to" answer. Made me a little skeptical of their current culture, but perhaps they truly are looking to improve.

They seem like good people with good intentions, but I would be hesitant to recommend any of my professional colleagues seek a position with this company at this point in time. I'm a stickler for over-communcation and respect, and feel that I was short-changed on both accounts.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate those you manage? (I appreciate this question, and believe it merits a good answer - just hard to know exactly what they're looking for).   Answer Question

Denali Advanced Integration Response

Oct 7, 2014 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback - we are always striving to improve any interaction or experience that someone may have with Denali. It is unfortunate that the interview ... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied for a position, but was contacted for a different position. Phone interview followed by 1:1 interview. Both were very brief, and to the point. Very quiet office, but it was a Friday.

Regional Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

HR moved very quickly and professionally. In this case it was a position they were looking to fill quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with juggling many different tasks at once?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the more mundane, administrative requirements of a position?   Answer Question

DAI seems like a great place to work, but I received another offer elsewhere that was more in line with my interests and career goals.