Denali Advanced Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Denali Advanced Integration Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.5

Interview

Simple visit to on-site office and discussed responsibilities for position, answered questions regarding familiarity with project-related technologies/infrastructure. Some basic topics were covered regarding web service workflows and databases (SQL), but overall, an easy interview mostly to make sure I knew what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the purpose of having multiple environments? (eg. Stage, Production)   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview prior to the in-person interview. Every question asked during the phone interview was asked in person. If an answer wasn't up to par, the interviewer on the phone would point it out and provided study material to reference before the in-person interview.
    Before being interviewed by a panel of three, I had a brief one-on-one where I was told what the panel was expecting. It was solid advice like "avoid using analogies when asked to explain" and "be concise"

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question
    • Please explain how you would go about testing this object (pen)   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a bug that is low severity but high priority   Answer Question

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very casual setting phone conversation with Recruiter. Discussed my background and interest in job. Also went through what the company does and expectations are. Unfortunately the pay level for the job was not what i was expecting, and respectfully we concluded the interview.

The HR (recruiter was very polite and supportive person, and we had a good casual discussion)

Interview Questions

• None , were difficult for me since i have good experience and was well prepared   Answer Question

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration.

Interview

They are looking at your personality and how you would handle a customer service situation. Not much technical questions but things such as email or ticketing systems that you have used will come up.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a user who is not receiving email?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I initially interviewed for the Program Coordinator position. After my phone screen, I was submitted as an Asset Coordinator. However, during my asset coordinator interview, they were so impressed and believed that I would be a good Program Coordinator instead based on my drive and history and I got hired.

Interview Questions

• What interested you most in Denali?   1 Answer

Mobile QA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was good and was more behavioral oriented than technical. There was only a single round which took only 30 minutes. The interviewers were friendly. They asked only a few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Gave me one scenario about handling a task in a limited time and checked for my response   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

A PM contract position I was interviewing for the process required on-site interview before meeting with actual client and hiring manager. I met a panel and was asked normal PM interview questions.
    Typically, a recruiter for a contract opportunity is eager to submit your candidacy. A screen with a recruiter is usually a piece of cake. These folks are different. They are really looking to make sure you are the right fit from professional standpoint and people skills are decent.

Interview Questions

• Was is the most important skill for a PM?
      Tell me about yourself
      Why do you want to work for Denali?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Few technical questions and more concerned about past experience and relationships with major customers. Certifications are also highly valued. Experience working with customers face to face is also highly valued.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the specific role.

Technical questions, personal questions, employment experience and background. Nothing out of the ordinary. No "what if, "how would you solve a problem" or "walk me through troubleshooting an issue."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. They are open to negations.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration.

Interview

I had 2 interviews at Denali. I was currently working and was really eager to hear back on whether I got the job or not. After contacting recruiting twice, I still didn't get a response. I thought it was extremely unprofessional to interview candidates and then not even follow up with those that didn't get the job.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point.
    After submitting a resume for a position with the company I was contacted by the recruiter who suggested an alternate position and forwarded my resume to the VP of Client Services. I was called in for an in person interview with Director of OSS and VP of Client Services where we discussed the position and how my experience could fill their need. Following up on the in person interview there was a Technical Phone interview with Engineer. He asked about several points on my resume to verify my experience. He shared about his experience with Denali which was encouraging. There were a few days of email communication then an offer pending approval. I countered the offer and it was accepted and approved.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my technical experience and to describe my strengths and weeknesses   1 Answer