Densify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Densify Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2018

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Densify (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

First step was a call with a recruiter which went fine. He arranged a lunch meeting with the President which I drove to attend in a Richmond Hill from downtown. He was on time and overall we had a great conversation. To be honest, I wasn’t really into the role we discussed due to the drive from downtown which I didn’t want to do everyday but I still thought the meeting went well overall. But it was at the end where it got ridiculous. We both finished our lunch and were chatting, and then he said “well, I have to head out” or something to that effect. Left me with the bill!! Absolutely unheard of!

Now, it wasn’t the money but this is completely unprofessional. There was then no subsequent follow-up at all. If this is how they run their company, I’d stay far, far away.

Interview Questions

• I don’t recall the questions but one they might ask is “are you willing to pay for our president’s lunch?”.   1 Answer

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Densify (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks to go through everything. They had filled the position for ADR before inviting me back for a second round of interviews and informed me at the end of the second round and told me to hang tight.

The process starts though first with a phone screening and then if you pass that, they invite you back for a 1:1 interview at the head office in Richmond Hill.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Densify (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Product Manager asked me to introduce myself and he introduced their software, their SCRUM team. Then technical leader asked me questions related to projects I listed in my resume. It lasted for 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me detailed java questions, but general technical questions, such as how I did my job, project, how I fixed issues......   Answer Question

Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Densify in January 2013.

Interview

The company has been advertising for a Development Manager in Richmond Hill, Ontario forever.... (ie: from fall of 2011, all of 2012, and Jan/Feb of 2013 - that's over 16 months). Several different agencies have worked on the job order. I've been called by a couple and seen numerous ads. From what I can tell speaking to the agencies - nobody's been hired and they seldom grant interviews.

Interview Questions

• Took agency 4 weeks to let me know they wanted to interview me but couldn't schedule at that time; took another 5 weeks before they informed the agency they changed their mind in granting an interview and were going to wait for the "perfect candidate".   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Densify (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

There are 4 interviews in total, one on one, group interview plus cross function interview. Some technical interview not very very detail along with some communication style, personality interview questions. Office is nice, new building spacious cubical. They are expecting plenty of growth. Most of the people are software engineer, QA engineer and professional service team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO. You might be able to negotiate the package at least benefit.