Desigual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Desigual Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Desigual (Miami, FL).

Interview

Brief interview about previous work history, and how well you can manage customer issues. Depending on the person you interview with the questions may vary. Overall the interview is easy, anyone can do it

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for desigual?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews planned with a recruiter, he never called! A few days later, I received an invitation to an interview at their store in NY. I interviewed in a fitting room with a lady that did not even know who I was or for which job I was applying. She did not have my résumé and it seemed that she had not even read it before. She was not able to tell me precisely for which job I was applying and after 20 minutes, she asked me to come back to meet the person that was actually taking care of recruiting for this job!!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Crazy. I did 1 interview with HR in Barcelona HQ, another with HR in New York Office, another with the marketing manager and another one with the retail director. Then they made me prepare a whole PPT and present it to them.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Desigual.

Interview

Skype interview with HR. It was very informal and more of a brief chat to discuss my qualifications. The questions were easy and the person conducting the interview was highly approachable. After the interview concluded, I waiting for 4 weeks until I was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• How will motivate the team to grow the business when faced with financial challenges?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

went on two interviews at two different Desigual locations went to the empire store was called by the HR recruiter saying the manager was interested and that he would call me to schedule a day for us to meet and talk about starting the job although its been almost a month and I haven't heard anything yet I'd like to work for the company one day

Interview Questions

• what are some of your life goals that you have set and look forward to fulling?   Answer Question
    • what does customer service mean to you? what is your definition of great customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Topical question oboist your experience

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Desigual (South Florida, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter- quick interview-hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, low wage promised a good life/work balance

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes and the entire time the store manager seemed to be incredibly disinterested and looked like he did not want to be there and hated his life. He told me all the negatives about the store and consequences of being late or not doing your work right. Not once did he seem excited about the store or the job and it was as if he didn't want to hire me for whatever reason.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, unless your okay with 9.00 an hour.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desigual (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

They called my phone number to inform me that I had a job interview with them. The interview was a group interview and there was three of us in total.

Interview Questions

• Choose an outfit and explain why you chose it?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Desigual (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a nice chat about myself, philosophy of the brand and the characteristics of the team and the kind of work they do. They wanted me to understand what they were looking for and what meant to design for them.

Interview Questions

• What do I like from fashion world and why do I feel so interested on it.   Answer Question