Deutsche Telekom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Telekom Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.9

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom (Bonn (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied for the Trainee
    waited about 3 weeks and got several online tests to do.
    Finished them during a week.
    Results were very good, but I still didnt get any responce during the next 6 weeks, so I wrote them. After 2 days they wrote me back and provided with the date for the AC.
    I agreed.

Interview Questions

• What is the achievement I am most proud of.
      Am I self confident? How will I solve the problem between Finance and Controlling, because it will definetely arise.
      What would my friends tell me to improve?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Some technical questions, some technical discussion, and approximately a 10 minutes technical presentation on the fly. Including a chat on innovation, ideations, marketing and business. With line manager and Human Resources.

Interview Questions

Interview

After shortlisting of resume, got call from HR. There were 4 rounds in total, one technical aptitude based on Manual concept of testing, Agile methodologies, SDLC, STLC etc., second aptitude test was based on automation which consists of programming concept along with Automation concept including writing code snippets, third was technical round with panel and fourth was technical round with one of the lead person and after that hr was conducted.

Interview Questions

• Automation framework, Selenium automation in deep, reporting tools, databases   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom.

Interview

Phone screen by HR and later an interview with team leader. Relaxed atmosphere, pleasent conversation, open end questions about previous positions, introduction of position I applied for. They shared their expectation of a candidate and asked questions about my knowledge of accounting. Asked specific questions regarding accounting and journal entries.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, are you willing to learn new skills   Answer Question

Field Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 Hour Phone interview ,overall it was good, interviewed by two persons, both were gentle and good in talking ,some cross questions were there but all went well.
    Next day got call from HR ,salary negotiation, availablity etc

Interview Questions

• -Past experience(Brief)
      -Logging tools
      -Issue observed by you in field
      -fast dormancy
      -Network capabilities (Bands etc)
      -CA
      -MIMO
      -Handovers   1 Answer

All went well from my side,due to personal reason i did not accepted the offer

And Master Thesis Interview

Interview

Good ! Was working with my Professor who is working here and also teaches in my university. First the manager told about what their department does and how they are working on current technologies. Then the Manger of the department called for a non tech interview

Interview Questions

• About interest what i would like too do. Plus general questions on Networking   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom in May 2016.

Interview

I was appeared for interview at Pune office (India) in May 2016. My skill sets were MVC, AngularJs, C#.

First round was a programming test of 2 hours. I had to make a programme using AngularJs , Bootstrap, MVC.

After that 2 technical rounds happened.

I cleared all rounds. now HR round was going on. They asked me about my expectation and I said Rs.9LPA.

They said they can offer me 8LPA.

My current package was Rs. 7LPA, so I was expecting atleast 1-2 lacks hike. But, their management asked me for my current salary structure.

I mailed them my current salary structure on next day. They took so long time to reply me and they replied me saying they can offer 7.5LPA.

That was really embarrassing. They reduced my offer from 8LPA to 7.5LPA.

So, my suggestion to everyone appearing interview of this company that don't expect much hike.

I didn't accept their offer.

Interview Questions

Was Offering very less hike on current salary

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom (Bonn (Germany)).

Interview

first round (direct report) + second round (HR, direct report, VP of the department)
    Questions are mainly based on skill sets and around products currently in development there or similar products the candidate is already using daily.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I appeared for C# WinForms opening in April 2016 at their office at Yerwada, Pune (India).
    The first round was online technical (objective questions). It took approx 30 minutes. Minimum score required to clear this round is 3 out of 5. Questions based on c# fundamentals, exception handling, generics, etc.

After clearing the first round the second round was face to face technical interview. It mainly involved discussion about the past work experience. This round was very disappointing because of the interviewer.

The interviewer was very rude during the technical interview. He seemed like a victim of work-life imbalance or perhaps he was having a bad day. It would have been better if he could have requested someone else to take the interview because he was not in a normal state of mind on that day. Such rude and aggressive behavior is simply not acceptable. HR should be careful about the mental state of the interviewer before he/she walks into the interview room because prospective employees judge the work culture of an organisation on basis of their interaction with the interviewers.

Please be careful in future.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, generics, WCF services.
      Write down the classes which would be required to simulate a game of cricket.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Telekom (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a one day process. First, there was technical and quantitative aptitude test. Then there was a technical round. And finally HR round and after that we were given the offer letters! 20-25 students attended the campus drive. 2 of them got selected.! :D