Development Credit Bank Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Development Credit Bank Limited Interview Questions

2.1

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited.

Interview

The interview was smooth.I went to the corporate office and met the manager from the credit and sales team. There were questions on my previous job experience and how could be helpful for the current position.It was an easy interview. The managers were cordial.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background? How did you perform in your last company/ Why are you leaving that company?   Answer Question

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

only one direct round with AVP of andhara pradesh..he was asking small questions about banking like CRR and SLR, bank rate at present ... then with in a week Chennai hr team contacted me further following process

Analyst/IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had an on campus placement, they first asked people to give aptitude test from home through their software. The aptitude level was easy. Selected candidates were then called for an orientation seminar where they were very much rude. Everyone lost there mind then and there itself and was not interested in the company although they were having a ctc of ~5lpa. Then further there was a group discusion round, the topic was "future of startups in india". Shortlisted candidates after tthe GD had to go through the last round that is personal interview. The PI was unexpectedly quite easy. Most of it on the HR side, rarely ant technical question were asked.

Interview Questions

• What does success mean to you?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online DCB Bank. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DCB Bank (Ahmedbad) in January-2016

Overall bit difficult but a good experience. Not very easy to crack need focus and core banking knowledge.Mcq assessment of maths,english followed by two round of interviews.hr round followed by cluster head round. Overall bit difficult but a good experience. Not very easy to crack need focus and core banking knowledge.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was cv based and generic in nature. they also asked questions based on what is my favorite subject. questions like why hr, why mba before job were asked. the interviewer was friendly and encouraging. the overall experience was comfortable and pleasant.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very general interview they just tried to check my personality for the job fit. The interview was a stress interview and many situational questions were put forward by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• About myself and they tried to test my personality for the job fit   Answer Question

Banking Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dadar West (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Dadar West (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

interview take only 1 to 2 hours time first will be hr round followed by technical round interview is very easy when you are going to the interview prepare basic accounting and fair with your answer if you are unfair with answer they understand it with you answer

Interview Questions

• what is cash flow, balance sheet and difference between ratio   Answer Question

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview are not scheduled on time.
    total of 3 rounds
    Will be only on sales done at previous organization if applied for sales role.
    Human resource personal was very helpful in getting me through.

Interview Questions

• Just overview on what sales done in previous organization and what and how will sales will be done at DCB Bank   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

GD , Interview. 3 rounds. Fairly okay process..................................

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

You can submit your CV online. The HR calls you and does the telephonic interview. If they like it. They approach the department head. Than the department head takes your interview. If the department head likes you than you r offered the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Go through your CV
      Why do you want to work for us
      Answer Question