Dew Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dew Software Interview Questions

2.7

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Interview was really quick and simple. It was a phone interview. They ask straight questions. So when you do the interview, it'll be either you know what you're doing or know nothing at all.

Interview Questions

• What are you roles and responsibilities?   1 Answer

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dew Software (Milpitas, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview was smooth and comfortable. I went in for second interview face to face and had an interview with two managers, after the interview was told that they are interviewing other candidates and will notify me as soon as possible. I was called with an offer a week later and did the background and started a week later.

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dew Software (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional, variety of questions and defined answers, clear instructions and easy to communicate process. Resume review and verification of skills and experience. I would suggest a different set of questions to clarify more of the candidate personality and human interaction.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than the other candidates?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dew Software (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went to office on time I was little nervous, so many rounds and was able to clear all those. But it took longer time to get the confirmation about the position.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

This is a bodyshop. They provide training to freshers and resell the candidates as someone with 5/6 years of experience. They tried that trick with me but I didn't take the bait.

Interview Questions

• Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!   2 Answers

Unethical practices and a good hearted friend

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing