Dialog Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dialog Direct Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

1.9

Medicare Enroller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dialog Direct.

Interview

Disorganized and had to repeat the process because they lost information. Promises were made but did not take place, such as the bonus per enrollment. We went from $10/appt to $1

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to return for another season and receive signing bonus?   1 Answer

Team Lead Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Clinton Township, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency and was given a opportunity to interview with back then was known as Allegra Direct. I was prepped by the agency before the interview. Upon my arrival for the interview I took a quick assessment to see how much I knew about insurance. After the first interview I was offered a second interview and was offered the position.

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Denison, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was a panel interview with one recruiter and one other applicant. Very personable recruiter, had the application packet including survey of availability and computer assessment results. Call center "vibe" was pleasant as well. After some basic questions, the recruiter described the position and asked if we would be interested.
    Called back for second interview with management team two weeks later. This was a panel interview also. Less pleasant. One manager was very chatty and overly attentive to the other panel interviewee. No one was rude to me, but I felt distinctly overlooked. I was asked the questions first, but the other candidate heard the questions and had time to compose answer and could hear my answer as well, like we were blatantly competing. It felt odd. Then management team left to "confer" and I was called from the room to speak with the recruiter in his office. He politely told me that management had declined to offer me a position but that I could apply again in 60 days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was easy and two rounds took place. Got the offer, pay was less did not accept. They asked about the projects I did, all questions were from resume

Interview Questions

• What are you proud about apart from your resume   1 Answer

Pharmacy Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Denison, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The only application was painless, it took a minute to complete but that was probably because I went slow and checked then double check all of my responses. Immediately after the online application was the automated phone interview, that was a bit more painful as it was automated and I was only provided a short period of time to respond to the question before it moved on (I honestly thought I had bombed the phone interview). The very next day I received a text asking me for an interview and inquiring about a time that I would be able to go in. I felt a bit sketchy about it because it was a text so I called the company and they assured that yes that was the recruiters preferred form of contact, and got the interview scheduled for later that day. Walking into the building for the first time was intimidating but I did it, directly inside the front door was a desk with a cheery looking younger female, she directed me to the side room where computers were set up to complete the "second" online application and a phone interview. I was confused but went with it, as I finished the online application I was 100% certain I just repeated the same application I had completed prior and they were wanting the phone interview. I obviously informed the lady at the front desk that I had completed the call already and she had me sit and wait... and wait... and wait. I don't know how long I waited but it was a minute, after which I was taken in a group of about 4 including myself to a conference room. We waited in that room long enough for one of the applicants to walk out claiming she had a kid she had to get back to. Finally all interview over we were told to go take the drug test but had to wait till the next day since it was approximately 4:30pm and the clinic was getting ready to close.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialog Direct.

Interview

Great interview, but misleading information from job ad. It was an on the street fundraising job, when it seemed more an in-office type of job.

Interview over-all very easy. Friendly and kind company that seems to offer a good work-life balance, but not sure there is much room for advancement within.

Misleading job description

Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Troy, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief interview with a small group. They asked the usually questions you all probably googled. Don't over thing it. You have the licence which is all you need for this job.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if the person is hard at hearing you on the phone?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way?   Answer Question
    • Will you be able to adapt to change?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I am still awaiting the in person interview. I had a short phone conversation with the recruiter basically explaining the details of the job. I will be interviewing at the Winter Park location in Orlando, FL.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Telephone interview was professional, engaging and with good energy. Led to in person meetings and tour of facilities, introductions to key team and operations. Company is in process of combining 3 organizations and still has some integration to go. Good vision for market and integration efforts and strong communication of vision will be key to getting all on board and future success.

Interview Questions

• Q&A was related to professional past and current experiences, successes and learnings.   1 Answer

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Laid back. We just talked about my resume and qualifications and then we discussed what the job entailed. Did not last more than 40 minutes; it was short, sweet, and to the point.

Interview Questions

Realized during the interview that this job was not what I was looking for as I was unaware that this position was strictly door to door sales.