Dialogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialogic

Oracle Ebs Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialogic (Needham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was shortlisted. One of their HR called me to go through basic interview to find out about my work and experience. Along with this they asked me to fill and send back their application form which included 3 reference and a background check form. Later after few days I was shortlisted for next technical interview , which was conducted by three people. Once I cleared I got a job offer and had 3 days to accept and send it back to HR.

Interview Questions

• How you will see Dialogic compatible with your future goals?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialogic (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the director of sales. His demeanor outlook and understanding of the business was excellent. I then interviewed with the VP of the company. The process consisted of a thirty minute interview along with a short role play.

Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy process. I gave my last salary and comp plan and worked from those numbers and came to a reasonable salary and generous comp plan.