Diamond Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diamond Foods Interview Questions

2.4

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Foods (Stockton, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple, went to the company to apply in person and had my interview on the spot. The interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease especially because I was nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dian's Foods?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Received a call from HR. She was very unorganized and clearly didn't know the right questions to ask. What do you expect from a company that is hemorrhaging money?! I don't see this company attracting good talent. How could they when they don't even recognize it when they see it?

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Foods (Davis, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Non-technical interview with recruiter asking typical behavioral questions, going over past experience, interview with engineering manager asking what I wanted to get out of the internship and what I expected to be doing at the job, lunch with engineering manager and engineer focusing a lot on effective communication and ability to work with other people

Interview Questions

• Being that I interviewed for an intern position, the questions primarily focused on how well do you work with other people and are you going to be able to effectively communicate with people from different departments.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diamond Foods in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online at company website. Given that I met all of the listed requirements, I wasn't surprised when I received email requesting phone screen the following day. Phone screen was by automated computer. Incredibly impersonal. I kept thinking the whole time that if the company cared this much about the first contact with potential employees, what would it be like to work there? I didn't have a lot of heart in the interview. Needless to say, I didn't hear back at all. I was surprised the computer gatekeepers couldn't bother with an automated - "we have reviewed your qualifications and will be moving on with other candidates."

Interview Questions

• Please answer the following 8 questions from a computer.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diamond Foods (Stockton, CA).

Interview

Was hired by referal, had one interview basic experience and schooling questions.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diamond Foods (Stockton, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

you go through the standard phone interview process and then get brought in and interviewed with a panel of personnel. they do have the correct people interview you (those that have done the job) its not all just HR interviews.

Legal Secretary to General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Foods (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had two separate rounds of interviews with a team of in-house recruiters. It seemed odd to me that I had interviews with so many recruiters, but as I later learned, the company was entering a crisis mode following the collapse of the Pringles merge due to what later amounted to a major accounting scandal and SEC charges. I was called in at the last minute for a third interview that was to be with the General Counsel, only to learn upon arrival that it was cancelled.
    I rated the interview process as negative because although the corporate office was in the midst of a crisis, the HR staff still had an obligation to do their job professionally.

Interview Questions

• I was asked basic quesitons about my former positions supporting C-Level executives and as a legal assistant.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Foods in September 2011.

Interview

Just told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.