Diamond Management & Technology Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diamond Management & Technology Consultants Interview Questions

3.3

Entry Level Sale & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called to attend the first interview. When I arrive there, I wrote application first, and then waited to be called. The interviewer is very kind, the questions are easy. However, the job description and the real position is not match.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process is two parts. The first round is a face to face interview with management. The representative I was interviewed by was extremely professional and friendly. Explained the general over view of the position and the responsibilities included. I was provided a basic synopsis of the skill set required to excel in the position, the rep made sure to ask if I had any questions in regards to anything other than salary which isn't discussed unless you are asked back for second interview. The representative explained the details of the second interview which is an eight hour opportunity to shadow an employee currently in the field. It is an unpaid voluntary interview though it may seem lengthy I appreciated the opportunity to get a hands on idea of what the day to day activity and requirements consist of.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants in December 2015.

Interview

This company is a SCAM! Their website is not organized. When i came in for an interview they told me they filled the position the day before then offered me another sales commission. If you knew that I was coming in for an interview then why would you fill the position that you knew I applied for then I told the interviewer that I am not into Sales. He told me that its not sales and started to explain to me what the other position entitled which was basically sales. I told him thank you but no thank you.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Phila, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview was easy and short they go to know what you were about the person talked very fast and only asked a few question the second interview they took you out and showed you what the basis of the business was about you have to start off in direct sales no cold calling but it's hard work you get to decide what hours you work and you are compensated for your hard work it is all commission to start off so if you do not make sales you do not get paidzsa

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the telecommunications industry?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was held by owners daughter whom does the hiring process. Company is really close and has that small office feel. Continuing education and company hierarchy appear to very important. It appeared they had a open line of communication within the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a quality I did not like in one of my former supervisors?   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Met with founders of company - a group of 4 partners. They were very impressive and right to the point. No trick questions - just wanted to know my actual experiene

Interview Questions

• What did you think of Andersen Consulting?   1 Answer

Summer IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was one hour and a half. 45 mins for behavioral one and the other 45 is for case one.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career center and got an initial interview. There were two components to the interview: 1) a 45-minute behavioral interview and 2) a case/situational interview. The first interviewer was very congenial and personable, but the case interviewer was very cold and did not seem to show much emotion. Both were fairly straightforward, but make sure you prepare for the case study beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Diamond Management?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to pursue consulting?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to tell a team member a difficult message   Answer Question
    • Is there anything in your resume or our conversation that you feel like you would wish to highlight?   Answer Question
    • CASE QUESTION: Congratulations, you have just been selected to help the CEO of a major company manage a project that is behind schedule. The project consists of four identical phases and the total time of the project is 400 days. The project is currently on day 150 and only phase one has been completed. How do you plan to tackle this problem and get your client running on schedule? What day do you think you can complete the project by? How so?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

1st interview was a phone screen with HR. Second interview was a phone call with a partner that was very conversational. Final round was an onsite interview with three different interviews. One interview was behavioral, another was a conversational consulting case, and the final interviews was a big case presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate on a number of different things but did not get anything. Be happy with what you get.

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was an expereienced hire candidate. Campus / inexperienced recruits go through a different process. Started with a phone screen with expereinece hire recruiter. Determination made to proceed by recruitrer and then they set up a one-on-one with a senior practitioner (principal or partner) in the industry I had experience. Senior practioner provides feedback to recruiter, where another "go/no-go" decision is made. Next scheduled to come into Chicago office on a Friday for a sequence of interviews to test presentation skills, analytical/problem solving skills, and fitness for available positions. Presentation is a short case study where you need to develop a short deck (5-7 slides) to address proposed approach or solution. You have about an hour to work on it and then present to first interviewer. Second interviewer will do more "what if" discussion to test your problem solving skills, and evaluate your approach (e.g., questions you ask, relating of relevant experience/situations). Finally, the last interview is with a more senior person assessing your fitness for available roles and overall fit into the firm and its culture. Since I beleive I fell short on the last interview, my recommendation is that you just be yourself, and if they don't think you're a good fit, you probably aren't meant to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current profesional services employer and come to Diamond?   1 Answer