Diamond Management & Technology Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and performed a 30 minute phone interview. I was then setup to go into the office and meet with other recruiters. I also met with other ops staff.

Interview Questions

• describe what you know about Diamond as a company.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where you had to work late because your immediate manger made a big mistake?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career center and got an initial interview. There were two components to the interview: 1) a 45-minute behavioral interview and 2) a case/situational interview. The first interviewer was very congenial and personable, but the case interviewer was very cold and did not seem to show much emotion. Both were fairly straightforward, but make sure you prepare for the case study beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Diamond Management?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to pursue consulting?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to tell a team member a difficult message   Answer Question
    • Is there anything in your resume or our conversation that you feel like you would wish to highlight?   Answer Question
    • CASE QUESTION: Congratulations, you have just been selected to help the CEO of a major company manage a project that is behind schedule. The project consists of four identical phases and the total time of the project is 400 days. The project is currently on day 150 and only phase one has been completed. How do you plan to tackle this problem and get your client running on schedule? What day do you think you can complete the project by? How so?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

It would consist of behavioral interview followed by a case study

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in November 2008.

Interview

Diamond seemed like a very nice place. The people were very interested in other places I had been looking, and they attempted to deter me from joining at another firm. They wanted to make me see how their culture and their firm was different. In addition, the case was interesting, and it helped me understand what Diamond actually did.

Interview Questions

• The case dealt with trying to figure out how a firm could increase ad revenue.   Answer Question

I got an offer at another consulting firm.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants in July 2009.

Interview

This was for Experienced Candidates. On-Campus recruiting is similar.

1st step: initial phone screen with recruiter - talked about interest in firm, background, etc.; 30 minutes
    2nd step: phone interview with manager - talked about background, experience, etc.; 30 minutes
    3rd step: 3 part in-office interview - it included detailed case presentation (info was emailed night before), behavioral interview, case presented orally.

Overall the experience was enjoyable. The people I spoke with throughout the process were fantastic and they made the favorable.

Interview Questions

• Case Interview - basic structure of presenting a basic business problem and looking for the process of answering it, including asking relevant, pointed questions and the process of getting at the answer.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

The day stated at 8am .... I was given 1 hour to prepare for my case presentation. I had 3 interviews - behavioural interview, case interview and presentation to a partner. The interview last about 2 hours. Case interview was tough and they want to see how well you know your industry. The presentation was to test not only your presentation skills but also whether you could come up with a strategy and present it to senior management. Everyone was friendly and put me to ease .... I knew by the end of the interview that this would be a good place to work.

Negotiation

there is no negociation on salary and benefits ... however you can negotiate your start date

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

1st interview was a phone screen with HR. Second interview was a phone call with a partner that was very conversational. Final round was an onsite interview with three different interviews. One interview was behavioral, another was a conversational consulting case, and the final interviews was a big case presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate on a number of different things but did not get anything. Be happy with what you get.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Phila, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview was easy and short they go to know what you were about the person talked very fast and only asked a few question the second interview they took you out and showed you what the basis of the business was about you have to start off in direct sales no cold calling but it's hard work you get to decide what hours you work and you are compensated for your hard work it is all commission to start off so if you do not make sales you do not get paidzsa

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the telecommunications industry?   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants in December 2015.

Interview

This company is a SCAM! Their website is not organized. When i came in for an interview they told me they filled the position the day before then offered me another sales commission. If you knew that I was coming in for an interview then why would you fill the position that you knew I applied for then I told the interviewer that I am not into Sales. He told me that its not sales and started to explain to me what the other position entitled which was basically sales. I told him thank you but no thank you.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

initial interview was through a referral. Started with HR phone screen, followed that same week by an phone interview to test functional experience in my specified industry. Lastly, had a 1/2 day on-site final rounds which included a behaviorial interview, a situational interview about one of the consultants' past projects and a case interview. I was sent the case 48 hours in advance to prepare and additional information was provided on-site with an additional 60 minutes to prepare a 3-5 page hand presentation for a partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there's no negotiating.