Diamond Offshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diamond Offshore

Subsea Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Diamond Offshore (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewd with upper managenment first. Next visited with middle management - mostly as a meet and greet. Upper mngt was very professional and curtious. Middle mngt was less interested in spending time with you. You could tell since they had no say they were not very interested.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked how I felt about being away from home for long periods, any fear of heights, traveling, typical rig life questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was set amount, not negotiable.

Rig Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Constanţa (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diamond Offshore (Constanţa (Romania)) in January 2014.

Interview

The employer is a recruitment agency,oil&gas recruitment Constanta,interview that was all ok.They asked about my profession,as welding procedures,known about oxyacetylene cutting machine, if you know the plan to work,know whether protective equipment and more...

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I worked before and if we experience in offshore.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diamond Offshore in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position. I met with the recruiter shortly and she scheduled an interview with the company. I interviewed with several individuals from the company and waited for an offer. They were able to send it shortly and I accepted.