Diba Industries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diba Industries

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diba Industries (Danbury, CT) in Jan 2020

Interview

Didn’t really have an interview it was just a tour and they asked me when can I start. They most likely just look at your resume and assume you know what you are doing

Interview Questions
  • When can you start?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diba Industries (Danbury, CT) in Apr 2019

Interview

I went through a recruiter. Once I answered their general questions, they returned with numerous questions from the company. Once the company expressed interest, an online test of math, English and personality was necessary. The testing took over 90 minutes. Once that was over, only a phone interview. Nothing says "we're trying not to spend too much of our time to hire you" like this stand off process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diba Industries (Danbury, CT) in Jan 2019

Interview

Ridiculous. There are a few interviews which are fine but then there are times math and verbal tests that if you don’t prepare for you will not pass. If you don’t pass, the interview process is over. If you do pass there are more interviews and a presentation you need to do for 6 members of upper management.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed