Dieste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dieste

Sort:

Senior Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dieste (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Consisted of several interviews. I met with all the management I would work with day-to-day. They were forthright and gave me a really good sense of what to expect in the role. I was able to get a good sense of how I would fit in and be able to contribute before I decided to take the job

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dieste (Dallas, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

Pre-screening phone interview conducted by hiring manager. If candidate seems a good fit depending on the level they will interview with hiring manager's supervisor and or department head. Most senior candidates will interview with cross functional team leadership as well as the CEO and Chairman.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They submitted a written off, I countered , they revised the offer and I signed.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dieste (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. Everyone was honest and upfront about the good, bad and ugly. Honestly had a great time interviewing and enjoyed the people I met with enough to leave a job a I was very happy at and accept their offer.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dieste (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic. Interviewed over the phone, which lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me specific questions about information on my resume. However, they did not bother telling me if I got the internship or not.