Digimarc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digimarc

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digimarc (Beaverton, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone screening interview, then I was asked to provide written answers to 6-7 technical screening questions involving writing code for inserting integers into a linked list (in ascending order), then I was asked to come to their site for a 3 hour in person interview to meet 6-7 employees (one at a time) answering technical questions and describing past project experiences.

Interview Questions

• How to round up an integer division   1 Answer

Junior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digimarc (Beaverton, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview that went over my resume and was asked questions about my experience. A few days later I was invited to interview in person where I met with 3 different people for 30 minutes each. I was mainly asked questions about my projects from school (recent college grad) and my programming experience. They had me write some code in a whiteboard. They were interested in my problem solving skills and gave me some tough coding questions.

Interview Questions

• They told me to provide numbers verbally and they would tell me the output to a function verbally. They wanted me to guess what the function did.   1 Answer