Digitas Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Health Interview Questions

Editorial Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Spoke several times with different HR reps, took a couple of editing tests, met with the manager to whom the position would report, and came in for a series of one-on-one interviews with representatives from the Editorial, Design, and Project Management departments.

Interview Questions

• No questions stick out. Really, my interviews would be better characterized as a series of two-way dialogues rather than the conventional ask-questions/give-answers dynamic, which I appreciated. I was extremely impressed with the experience, engagement, dedication, and even the demeanor of the people I spoke with and met.   Answer Question

Digitas's culture and people were very much in the company's favor, and the position in some ways seemed like a uniquely good fit. Ultimately, my decision was dictated by two factors: (1) the salary and benefits were good but not enough of a net increase over my current position to warrant making a move--all the more so given that there was (2) a surprising lack of work schedule flexibility. I say "surprising" because Digitas had impressed me as being a progressive employer and not likely one to be yoked to the conventional 9:00-5:00 (and probably more like 8:30-6:30 as I read their level of busy-ness) framework. I expected and was willing to trade away some of the flexibility of the position I would have been leaving, but where I was and where Digitas was on the schedule spectrum were just too far apart to reconcile.

Another thing that surprised me was how abruptly the discussions ended. I indicated my general concerns about the offer to the HR rep I was working with at that point, and given how involved and extensive the discussions had been to that point I expected that there might be some back-and-forth negotiation, or at least more questions about what I was looking for. But there wasn't. This may well be on me and how I presented my concerns, though I didn't think I presented them with any hard finality.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applying online was a waste -- but my friend referred me internally and I heard back from HR / Recruiting Manager within days to setup a phone interview.

Once I passed that test, an interview was setup with (4) different individuals in various different disciplines. The Recruiting Manager gave me brief backgrounds on all of them and a lot of things to read about Digitas Health.

The day after my interview the Recruiting Manger called me and said everyone spoke highly of me, and that I would be getting a written offer in the next few days. 2 days later, it was in my inbox, with a follow-up email to make sure I didn't have any questions!

Interview Questions

• How to communicate with clients in stressful situations?
      How I work best within teams?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was initial phone screen with 2 in person interviews. Each interview is roughly 2-2 1/2 hours long with approximately 4 person per interview to be done from 9-5 on a weekday (You will talk to about 8-10 people). There was no feedback after the interview on my performance even though I reached out their hr. I wouldn't waste my time with this company as they have a grueling interview process that must be scheduled around their availability and they provide no feedback.

Group Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great. Everyone helped me feel very comfortable. I felt at home with everyone and could see the team had a positive energy. The job description was very comprehensive and I understood exactly what I was getting involved with.

Interview Questions

• Work experience. How I manage difficult clients. What type of managerial style I embrace. etc...   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was on one day and I met 4 people - two senior financial analysts, director finance and VP finance. Each interview was for 30 mins and the interviewers were friendly. The company culture is casual but on interview day you are supposed to be in formal attire. The company's interior was youthful and energetic and the office vibe was positive.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself?
      - Why you want to work for Digitas Health?   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Long process with multiple interview stages. First I had a brief very conversational phone screen. Then two rounds of separate days on site with multiple employees ranging from peers to high level executives. The process overall took almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral base questions. Tell me about a time that...   Answer Question

Media Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. After a phone conversation with him about the job openings (there were a couple that he was looking for), he asked for my resume to show the rest of the team. In about a day, he got back to me saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I spoke with three individuals, one in the position I was interviewing for, a VP, and a senior manager. They mostly just wanted to know about me (my story/how I got to where I was), and about what I've done (both general responsibilities and specific projects). Nothing was that out of the ordinary, as far as interviews go. All three of the employees were very down to earth and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled delivering criticism on a colleague's work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas Health.

Interview

Fairly routine process. Should have both technology and project management knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Process questions were difficult. Understanding of the agency process would be necessary.   Answer Question

Interview

I had a unique interview experience so it will not be helpful here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted by an in-house recruiter.

Had to present an assignment of hair replacement to the group.

Met with 4 people from the company. Entry level people to senior SEM/PPC campaign managers in there center city office.

Interviewed for 3 hours and walked around the location. Nice building.

Interview Questions

• What type of calls to actions would you use?   1 Answer