Digitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitel

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitel (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting with the district manager who asks very basic questions. The lady I talked to can talk a lot so the interview probably lasted over an hour. Questions about prior work history and education. They let you know all about the training and the commission structure.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitel (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone call interview, validating your skill sets, then they schedule a personal interview to discuss the job description and to know you personaly. Most Often, Do not show that you are much better than the interviewer and end up being over qualified and being asked to refer your subordinates for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people that is insubordinate ?   1 Answer
    • What do you do to motivate technical people ?   2 Answers

Senior Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitel (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in November 2010.

Interview

- Phone Interview (with Recruitment/HR Personnel)
    - Exam (Optional, but I was told to take it as I was unemployed for two years)
    - Initial Interview (with the same Recruitment/HR Personnel during the Phone Interview)
    - Second Interview (with assigned Technical Head)
    - Third Interview (with different Technical Head, if not passed by Technical Head during the Second Interview. I did not undergo this stage.)
    - Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Why were you unemployed for two years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's like trading. In exchange for your services, you will be paid with what the other party decides you are worth. If one is inexperienced, of course, he/she should not be selective. But he/she must also consider well-being, if the company is willing to compensate fairly. Not all companies wage their employees fairly. And since they are capable of paying, they will also devise schemes to defy or bypass labor laws. It's also advisable to read our labor laws, as to be informed.