Diksha Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diksha Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Pune City (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There are 5 rounds 1st round was apptitude test. Then programming round. Then database design. After that technical and hr .aptitude test was easy but in programming they are very strict.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies in June 2015.

Interview

It was 3 steps process. One detailed interview lasted for around 1 hour. 2nd senior level interview lasted for around 25 min. Third lasted around 10 min.

The detailed interview was simply mind blowing and I knew that i had cracked it :)
    The interviewers were basically looking for the candidate with good domain knowledge and a positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Everything was from the CV and from the Domain, nothing beyond that   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First HR,then technical then salary discussion.They will give you the salary stack first which will discribe the ctc and they also the perdiem way to give salary.After that they will send the candidate at client location directly or work from home.

Interview Questions

• Simple android basic interview questions   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick , to the Point , Taken by BSS/OSS experts , IT aligned , mostly on call , flexible with salary , Early joining , Good orientation program ,

Senior Software Er Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview on telecom,kenan Arbor Fx,pl/sql,Unix,shell scripting,tuxedo,C,C++..Inrview was easy .Mainly Telecomm background is preferred in screening process.
    Then another round of interview fro client side on pl/sql ,Unix, shell scripting.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied Online, got call from TAT team for further process. Then i had multiple rounds of Technical discussion, then got selected and was offered. I joined Diksha Technologies in 2014 and working till date. Stability wouldn't have been possible with good support from my managers

Interview Questions

Interview

1 telephonic technical interview which last up to 40-45 min.
    Most of the questions from core java servlet and jsp.
    After that 1 F2F technical some simple question from struts and hibernate.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember exactly but a question from jap, which was a bit difficult for me.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

written test, personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not too stressful,....

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Written test, tech round, manager round, HR round. they conducted this in 2 days. Questions range from simple to average. Irrespective of what your knowledge is they are gonna train you on PL/SQL and make fake resumes and send you to other companies. That's what they do,

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Diksha Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Good Technical Screening, 1st telephonic interview, 2nd Round technical review, 3rd face to face technical interview, 4th round of HR interview. They do a difficult round of technical review, more importance is giving for technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Not a right thing to reveal the interview questions   1 Answer