Dimensional Insight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dimensional Insight

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Insight (New York, NY).

Interview

The most unprofessional situation to say the least. I was contacted via email for an interview. I replied then the interview was rescheduled by them twice after the initial interview in which I was asked then for a second interview. The day of the second interview and 2 hours before I got an voicemail stating on a Tuesday that they are leaning to another person. But if things fall through she will contact me to move forward by Wednesday. Just another so called high standard tech company speechless.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Interview

Applied online and the woman reached out very quickly. I liked that all you needed was a resume (I think), cover letters are useless IMO. Hiring manager was nice and charming at first until we got to salary. Tried to deflect (which is what you're supposed to do) and she got pissed off. She also cursed in the interview (not at me, but surprised for an interview). Got the impression that it's fast paced, sink-or-swim. I was unsure about the position to begin with-could see it being really stressful.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager got pissed off with salary after I gave a number. No clue why, I def. lowballed it for a marketer with years of experience and it's a billion dollar company!   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Insight (Cambridge, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

The job description did not match the job offered. Organization seemed to have the "you'll figure it out" attitude regarding my qualifications, and how they compared to the actual demands of the position.